WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Hard-hitting shirt question: What size are you?
  • 2.2% - XS 29
  • 7.2% - S 96
  • 20.5% - M 272
  • 20.9% - L 278
  • 25.2% - XL 334
  • 20.1% - XXL+ 267
  • 3.8% - Well, in it depends on… (comments) 51
1327 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

shignami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shignami

I'm an XLT, actually, but if that's not available (it rarely is) a 2XL will do in a pinch

larntz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larntz

L is a bit too tight but XL is too loose. And don't even get me started on the women's sizes - none of them work for me.

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep

LT, you guys need to sell in talls.

dugaboggy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dugaboggy

Used to be an M for woot shirts, but since the women's sizes changed, nothing fits. Oh well.

facemeetpavement

quality posts: 0 Private Messages facemeetpavement

i wear toddler shirts. kids 4 on woot. they fit pretty good. a bit stiff in the armpits but loose at the bottom, so they would only work better for me if they were both smaller and stretchier. one or the other would be worse.

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

Usually women's medium (by usually I mean EVERYWHERE BUT WOOT). But in the new Woot shirts, women's small.

alanajoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanajoli

I'm medium for ts and long-sleeved ts, but a large for hoodies (because I like 'em baggy).

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Normal shirts I wear a Women's Large. Woot Shirts I have to go with a Men's XL to make sure they are long enough and roomy enough. I'm short but have big boobs.

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

Wow. Lot's of huge people buy these shirts...

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

Well I really should wear AA Medium shirts. I often bought small. They fit but were a tight fit.

With the new shirts I bought a medium, it was a tent, I gave it to my brother.

So NO SIZE. Until you bring bay the AA shirts!!

billysug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billysug

Was a perfect 2XL on the American Apparel shirts. I somewhere between XL and 2XL on the new shirts. I vote to bring back AA. I'd pay more for them.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

XXXLT so I can't buy shirts here

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

depends on how I want it to fit. If I want it to hug my curves and show off my miracle bra, I wear a medium. if it's for working out, I wear an XL.

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

I wish woot would offer the extra long shirts. After washing them and hang drying them they are always too short for my husband.

Woot you're forcing people to see his plumbers crack. It is furry.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris

I wear M and L. I know there is a tiny percentage of XS votes, but honestly, people that need a smaller shirt probably aren't visiting Woot anymore to see the poll. For the sake of the petite women that used to enjoy wearing my designs, please bring back AA Women's Small and Medium.

meerkat6666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meerkat6666

Am I the only one here who buys the biggest size for fear they will shrink? No offense Woot, i'm just a firm believer in Murphy's law.

Also.. doesn't everyone want the largest graphic? hey, if it doesn't fit, use it as a hat! *INSTANT NINJA*

wingman0609

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wingman0609

This is a sore subject... the old AA shirts I found ran just a bit snug for me so when I ordered my next shirt I resigned and went up a size, only to learn that they had changed manufacturers and now I have a beautiful shirt I almost never wear because I'm swimming in it

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
meerkat6666 wrote:Am I the only one here who buys the biggest size for fear they will shrink? ...

If the shirt quality is good, the shrinkage will be minimal. I don't buy much here these days ...

Also.. doesn't everyone want the largest graphic? ...

The print area is the same throughout a range size most everywhere, so buying a larger shirt size won't yield a larger print.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I like my shirts to be ginormous and as baggy as possible so I always get the biggest size available.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

marycari

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marycari

I usually buy a men's small because I prefer the fit of men's shirt but I am a woman's medium.

TraciaWindsor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TraciaWindsor

please don't forget about us tiny folk!

cleocatra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cleocatra

The size depends on the shirt, but for the woot shirts I get a men's XXXL because I like to be comfortable.

2hot2care

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2hot2care

Hand out some of dem LTs yo. I dig the XLs, but after one wash, they're too short. I wanna throw my money at you, but you making it real hard, woot. One love.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

3XL