notian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notian

Now that Woot! has the big-ass catalog of shirts, it'd be nice to be able to have a 'shopping cart' or some similar Skeuomorphism so I can buy more than 1 shirt per order. I know this isn't a big thing for you American folks who get free shipping and can happily make a dozen orders and it's no big deal, but for the rest of us (I'm in Canada) it'd be nice to save on shipping (and checkout time).

THANKS!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'll pass your feedback on. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

20lives

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 20lives
notian wrote:Now that Woot! has the big-ass catalog of shirts, it'd be nice to be able to have a 'shopping cart' or some similar Skeuomorphism so I can buy more than 1 shirt per order. I know this isn't a big thing for you American folks who get free shipping and can happily make a dozen orders and it's no big deal, but for the rest of us (I'm in Canada) it'd be nice to save on shipping (and checkout time).

THANKS!

don't bother thinking they will do something with your offer, since ever users are complaining about it ,but they like it when they charge us foreign each shirt with own shipping price.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

20lives wrote:don't bother thinking they will do something with your offer, since ever users are complaining about it ,but they like it when they charge us foreign each shirt with own shipping price.

I'm sorry you feel that way but it's not true. We are interested in improving the customer experience. It's important to remember though that a change like that requires a lot of development time and we have only a small team of developers. There's a long list of features they are working on and everything has to wait its turn.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items