bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Anyone else get only one of the three random AA blanks that they ordered?

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Anyone else get only one of the three random AA blanks that they ordered?

Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bigdaddydude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigdaddydude

Yep, same thing here. Thought the package was pretty slim when it came yesterday. Email to support sent.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

Me too -- I ordered three shirts for my dad and three for my mom, and they got one each. Two shirts instead of six!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems with the shorted AA orders. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jdbannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdbannon

Same here; just a white one too. Mailing support.

brainmeats3k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brainmeats3k

That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
brainmeats3k wrote:That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

Wow that sucks. Maybe you could dress yourself and your friends up as jack-o-lanterns for halloween?

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
brainmeats3k wrote:That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

Haha! I had a similar experience. I ordered 6 and originally only received 2! When the other 4 came it was also quite orangey. I think I ended up with half of them being orange!

I actually didn't mind, because I don't actually own one orange woot shirt!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

My missing 2 shirts came.

1 more orange, and a baby blue!

I really lucked out.

that was fun while it lasted!