bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Anyone else get only one of the three random AA blanks that they ordered?

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Anyone else get only one of the three random AA blanks that they ordered?

Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bigdaddydude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigdaddydude

Yep, same thing here. Thought the package was pretty slim when it came yesterday. Email to support sent.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

Me too -- I ordered three shirts for my dad and three for my mom, and they got one each. Two shirts instead of six!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems with the shorted AA orders. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jdbannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdbannon

Same here; just a white one too. Mailing support.

brainmeats3k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brainmeats3k

That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
brainmeats3k wrote:That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

Wow that sucks. Maybe you could dress yourself and your friends up as jack-o-lanterns for halloween?

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
brainmeats3k wrote:That happened to me, too. Ordered six and got two (1 green & 1 orange). Emailed support and got helped. My other "random" shirts arrived yesterday... all four are orange.

Haha! I had a similar experience. I ordered 6 and originally only received 2! When the other 4 came it was also quite orangey. I think I ended up with half of them being orange!

I actually didn't mind, because I don't actually own one orange woot shirt!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

My missing 2 shirts came.

1 more orange, and a baby blue!

I really lucked out.

that was fun while it lasted!