WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Tee-V Set

The next best thing to staring at a TV is staring at a t-shirt featuring a reference to a TV show. Or a hoodie, or a long-sleeve tee, or a tote, or an apron. Or one of those things, but with a reference to a different TV show... now that we think about it, this Woot Plus event is like TV itself: you have a lot of "choices", but they all say more or less the same thing.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Wait! The long sleeves are no longer AA?

[MOD: They are AA. Booboo on our part to see if you're awake. You are. ]

that was fun while it lasted!

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Oh my god, WHY would you bring back the "Bake It So" apron RIGHT after I bought two random aprons from you and thus cannot justify the expense of another? Especially since I can barely fit FOOD into my budget!!

waterfallbooks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waterfallbooks

Only ONE tote?!? C'mon, I love your totes, but you never have them in the best designs.

bpr2

tsukitensh wrote:Oh my god, WHY would you bring back the "Bake It So" apron RIGHT after I bought two random aprons from you and thus cannot justify the expense of another? Especially since I can barely fit FOOD into my budget!!

If you had the make it so apron, you wouldn't have to worry about a food budget!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Wait! The long sleeves are no longer AA?

The long sleeve shirts are AA. The size charts & origin will be fixed momentarily.

This was a test of the emergency poster system. Had this been a real emergency, you would have been instructed where in your area to go post your fury.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
bpr2 wrote:If you had the make it so apron, you wouldn't have to worry about a food budget!

....huh? The apron doesn't say it comes with a replicator...

bpr2

It's implied ;)

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

What about the royal blue blanks? Will "Every Legend has a beginning…" and "Who Needs Gravity" be on AA or Anvil?

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
thumperchick wrote:What about the royal blue blanks? Will "Every Legend has a beginning…" and "Who Needs Gravity" be on AA or Anvil?

From last week's side sale and the lifted restriction in the derby, it appears that RB is back on Anvil.

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe

Requisite why-don't-you-have-THIS? whine: I saw the big V, and hoped it was a side sale full of v-necks. I will keep hope alive!

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
Narfcake wrote:From last week's side sale and the lifted restriction in the derby, it appears that RB is back on Anvil.

Well shucks. I'm back out, then.

kylerjaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylerjaye

WHY?!?!?!
Why couldn't "Couldn't Care Less Bear" be a pullover hoodie?!?!!?
i had such freakin hope!!!

*weeps into coffee*

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Never seen Night Owl before, that's a cool design.

Shelltoedkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shelltoedkid

Iron or Gold ::drools::

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3135 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

"a wild night" would of been so good as a sweatshirt! i just got an apron last week and have no need for another one.

Adrianna78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adrianna78

Yay!! "Couldn't Care Less Bear"!!!! Sooooooo happy, been wanting that one for my son for a long time!

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
kylerjaye wrote:WHY?!?!?!
Why couldn't "Couldn't Care Less Bear" be a pullover hoodie?!?!!?
i had such freakin hope!!!

*weeps into coffee*

That or a Messenger Bag... Come on I need to rock it on the way to the office.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

I am a Doctor Who fanatic and I own "Who Needs Gravity" and I would really like the hoodie but I just can't get over #4 on the front - he still looks like an evil clown, I know he can't help it, it's the way he is drawn.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

JazzSinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JazzSinger

They never have the design I want in the form I want. I don't know why I bother to look.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
jjkehoe wrote:Requisite why-don't-you-have-THIS? whine: I saw the big V, and hoped it was a side sale full of v-necks. I will keep hope alive!

YES! ME TOO! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

T-V-Neck shirts!
P.S. I love some of the longsleeve shirts this time, but in Houston we are already back to T shirt (or V-neck!!! Or Tank top) weather...

kylerjaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylerjaye
jon98gn wrote:That or a Messenger Bag... Come on I need to rock it on the way to the office.

lol
i was fantasizing wearing it for the most awesome casual friday ever!!

were more items added? can i still beg, plead, and worship at the alter of woot for that precious bear in a pullover?

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

In for one Inevitable Betrayal but still waiting for more shirts/sweatshirts for Bake it So. I already have the apron. I would love to have Bake it So as a long sleeve tee or zip-up hoodie.

etainers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etainers

Mine is an evil laugh.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

"Couldn't Care Less Bear" would've been awesome on a tote/messenger bag. Sigh.

avonleacavendish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avonleacavendish

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD someone fix the typo on the prune juice shirt so I can finally buy it. ForcAs not ForcUs. I can't bring myself to spend the money knowing it's spelled wrong.

Fix it so I can wear it in my next fight for the glory of the empire please??

therichfather

quality posts: 1 Private Messages therichfather

Is it me or does the "This TV will not be revolutionized" shirt look a lot like the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated tower?

barlowrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barlowrl

Inevitable Betrayal hoodie? My life is now complete.

frugalmissm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frugalmissm

Did anyone else get the Bake It So apron? I'm wondering if the graphic placement is supposed to be quite this low?

I was expecting it to be a bit higher (like chest level) based on the mockup on the item page:

I'm keeping it anyway, since I find it kind of hilarious to have the image over my expanding preggo bump, but it wasn't what I expected.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

frugalmissm wrote:Did anyone else get the Bake It So apron? I'm wondering if the graphic placement is supposed to be quite this low?

I was expecting it to be a bit higher (like chest level) based on the mockup on the item page:

I'm keeping it anyway, since I find it kind of hilarious to have the image over my expanding preggo bump, but it wasn't what I expected.

I posted some photos of Bake It So a while ago, and it definitely is nowhere near as low on mine as on yours, though not as high as on the mock-up, either. If you are concerned, I would suggest writing in to support@woot.com with a link to your photo, your order number, user name, and description of your concerns.