disturbed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages disturbed

bethy2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethy2002

RiptApparel

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

TShirtHell also here.

I would say you could easily end all your competition by bringing back AA shirt blanks!!!

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

Threadless, because their designs are way more art and way less LOL LOOK A CAT IS ON MY SHIRT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yea, I've only bought on sale with free shipping from them. Their regular prices suck, but dang their pieces are so good.

netonyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netonyx

TeeFury, Qwertee and DesignByHumans.

I check Threadless occasionally, but not so often since they stopped doing daily new shirts (or at least made it take more effort to find them).

willowtr33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willowtr33

I daily check and often buy tee-a-day sites like Qwertee, Othertees, Anotherfinetee, Teeraiders, Teebusters, RIPTapparel, The Yetee, ShirtPunch, Graphiclabdesign, etc
However since international shipping has increased for US based sites i prefer the EU based ones
I was pleasantly surprised that shirtwoot did not increase its shipping costs ))

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose

Occasionally ThinkGeek.com and MentalFloss.com

smashilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smashilator

Teefury.com

lonelypond

quality posts: 435 Private Messages lonelypond

Trying to spend less money on t-shirts so mostly shirt.woot, although I do keep a watch on some indie shop/artists (Seventh Ink, Cavata Clothing, Regan Smith Clarke, Declaration, All Hail Clothing) and save up $ or wait for sales.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

None. I'm faithful.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
lashfx wrote:Also, to the earlier mention of TeeTurtle - their women's sizes are somewhat insane, so I've yet to convince myself to buy one.

Their women's XL is literally half an inch from being the same size as woot's WS (which is generally a medium or large on all the other daily tee sites).

They're closer to the AA sizes of older Woot shirts. The length is understated, however (reference pic - dryer dried Woot/Anvil 980 on top, line dried TeeTurtle/Next Level 3600 under), which is nice. And honestly, the shirts are even softer than AA.

lotsofgoats wrote:Threadless ... but dang their pieces are so good.

Too bad they're now using Anvil blanks too ... which explains the ever widening neckhole on the last shirt I bought - DoOomcat's Teddy Bear Picnic. Needless to say, I don't buy from Threadless anymore (again) either.

It's a day shy of a year since "the change". If it weren't for the shirts that printed on remaining stock, Purplepalooza, the side sales, and incidents like RBBG here, GoodJoe would've gotten most of my business (instead of 2nd place). DBH comes in behind them, mostly for Wotto's shirts, then TeeTurtle because my dog has a penchant for Ramy shirts, and a few from KYSO.

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad

LOLShirts, T-Shirt Hell and local favorite BarkTees.com

devul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devul

freakna

quality posts: 2 Private Messages freakna

Teemagnet!

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I don't usually visit any of the sites unless their emailed daily newsletter catches my eye! But I get emails from Shirt.Woot, TeeTurtle, Qwertee and TeeFury.

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

As many have already said:

Qwertee
TeeFury
Ript

Also, Theyetee

In my opinion, some of these have grown to be far better than woot, as of late.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

None.

bsanf3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsanf3

There's other sites

SyrupMonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SyrupMonkey

Sometimes I will check out BetterThanPants.com or Tanga.com

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow

Good Joe. Cool shirts that help good causes is an awesome idea.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

I heard a rumor that the 8 sites I check every day might change soon.

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

I frequent teefury.com - but only after I check out what Woot is offering.

onestinkyfish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages onestinkyfish

LOLshirts

radrdff

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radrdff

ThinkGeek for Firefly and LOTR stuff.

Inkwing Arts for Way of Kings stuff.

Spreadshirt for Mindcrack/Hermitcraft stuff.

Skeptical Robot for atheist stuff.

I don't shop Threadless anymore. I like their designs but I'm not crazy about their quality.

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

I check out That Daily Deal's Tshirt of the day, Hoboninja, and 6dollarshirts.com on a daily basis. Oh yeah, Society6 also. The rest that have been mentioned are okay too, but I just wait for sales on those sites to see if there's anything I like.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I get tees almost nowhere at this point. I've dabbled a bit at CaptainKYSO a bit with the unfortunate demise of Tilteed, but the cut of some of the shirts I've gotten is very strange (enough to dissuade me for the most part). A fair bit of my shirts come from Threadless, but most of their designs have no appeal to me. I tend to get 3 or 4 a year mostly around the Christmas sales. Probably the bulk of my current purchases come from DBH, which I was surprised to not see in the poll, but again I tend to pick those up at the sales. There's no shirt site that I know of that has the aesthetic style to make me a consistent buyer.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
lashfx wrote:Ditto.

Also, to the earlier mention of TeeTurtle - their women's sizes are somewhat insane, so I've yet to convince myself to buy one.

Their women's XL is literally half an inch from being the same size as woot's WS (which is generally a medium or large on all the other daily tee sites).

I've found that TeeTurtle's WM (Next Level) fits more generously than Woot's WM (AA). TeeTurtle's shirts are longer than woot's (AA) shirts and seem looser around the bust but less generous around the waist. I realize that the sizing charts say the opposite of this...

Green is woot's AA, red is TeeTurtle's Next Level:

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
neuropsychosocial wrote:I've found that TeeTurtle's WM (Next Level) fits more generously than Woot's WM (AA). TeeTurtle's shirts are longer than woot's (AA) shirts and seem looser around the bust but less generous around the waist. I realize that the sizing charts say the opposite of this...

I've come to realize that no two t-shirts are made the same, regardless of the manufacturer. I've had AAs and Anvils alike both too long and too short, huge neckholes and tiny neckholes, good stitching and crummy stitching.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
kevlar51 wrote:I've come to realize that no two t-shirts are made the same, regardless of the manufacturer. ...

That is always true, since all shirts are sewn by humans. Manufacturers do have a standard for their fabric and cuts in which most of their products should trend towards and typically spec a +/- tolerance of 1" in their final measurements; how close they are to that spec versus "within range" determines their product's consistency.

With that said, I'm certainly not claiming that AA is the best in this aspect, and I know that Anvil is nowhere close to being the worst, but personal experience over the years certainly sways my strong preference of one over the other. FWIW, the consistency aspect is usually magnified when they're sourced from different factories. I've found the Nicaraguan 980 shirts to have tighter neckholes than the (wide) Honduran 980; from Bangladesh, the shirts were side seamed. Pakistan and Uzbekistan ... well, there are reasons why Anvil doesn't source them there nowadays. Washing/drying further reveals other differences.