2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

namorama

quality posts: 32 Private Messages namorama

Wonder if it would've been more fun to look at with lasers shooting out of their eyes.

Like so

Decided my signature is obnoxious.
Have two lines instead.

phonedog365

quality posts: 6 Private Messages phonedog365

MS Paint?

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

I stayed up to see the shirt.woot....I am extremely disappointed...and paranoid....I have two dogs...lasers...:'(

lordbowen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages lordbowen

Great design but no laser beam cat, no sale.

lichme

quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme

Needs more narwhal.

karruttopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karruttopp

needs one cat to rule them all

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 21 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Hah! Well that's certainly different. Red lasers are so 90's though! It's all about the green and purple lasers now. :D

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980

So close to perfect. But missing Laser Cats. Afraid of Lorne Michaels' lawyers?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

wongton

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wongton

Mini-me, stop humping the laser beam!

hai.

dwimmz

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

Whoa. This is like Star Wars meets the 90's version of an Orwellian zoo animal uprising. I love it!

ImmortalCaesar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ImmortalCaesar

This would've been an automatic buy if the frickin' laserbeams were attached to their frickin' heads.

tifereth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tifereth

what the hell kind of terrible design is this? shirt woot has drastically gone downhill

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Pls focus your comments on CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Thank you!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

atomicow

quality posts: 3 Private Messages atomicow

The frickin laser beams should have been attached to their frickin heads. Then this shirt would have been worth 100 billion dollars

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

The shirt that shagged me.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ihategroupon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ihategroupon

Dear Fellow Wooters: I really could be way off on this comment, but unless this shirt sells extremely well, this is why you need to be more careful with who you vote for in the derby. Please ONLY vote for shirts you or someone you will show the shirt to are actually going to buy. Congratulations to the artist and everyone that voted for it and buys it. To everyone who voted for it and does not buy it, JUST a moment you!

If this was a Woot! employee's pick....well whatever I just don't care anymore. Too many ads and too much slower page loading speeds for me to care about the quality of Woot! corporate decisions anymore. Might as well finish running your brand into the ground so a new startup can replace your sellout butts.

All that being said, thanks for everyone submitting designs, voting, and running the site at all. As much as I miss the woot! with the simplicity of the past and the product write-ups that answered to no one and were works of art.

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

SQUIRREL! Possibly my favorite of all Apocalypse scenarios showcased by shirtwoot! The panda, the pig and the bat are coming right for any viewers, presumably with a vengeance.

feloniousacronis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages feloniousacronis

Umm, just one question. Who is Milton who mounted the lasers on these guys in the first place???.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

haha laser turtle

ooh oh oh! *waves hand* I know where the laser pointers come from! They can all trace their origin to Hughes Research Lab. Science! Remember, everything else is dumb. Show of hands if you knew laser is an acronym.

butlerwm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages butlerwm

Light
Amplification through
Stimulated
Emission of
Radiation

LASER

Rabbit28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rabbit28
atomicow wrote:The frickin laser beams should have been attached to their frickin heads. Then this shirt would have been worth 100 billion dollars

Agreed, this bothered me the most.

breonline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breonline

No Cat,but a bat no deal!!

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

I liked the writeup, and it makes me wonder why teens with lasers is not more of a problem. It seems like an unpreventable annoyance, yet for some reason my movie-watching at theaters has not been antagonized by these pranksters since the early 90's.

kbsig106

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kbsig106

Goats with laser beams - sweet! I hope mine never turn on me...

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

The cow says: "PEOW! PEOW!"

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains
SurplusHP wrote:I liked the writeup, and it makes me wonder why teens with lasers is not more of a problem. It seems like an unpreventable annoyance, yet for some reason my movie-watching at theaters has not been antagonized by these pranksters since the early 90's.

Ugh...the worst for me was some dolt shining his laser pointer on the wing during a late night flight. Being the paranoid flyer I am, I was pretty sure we'd been marked for destruction.

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143
ImmortalCaesar wrote:This would've been an automatic buy if the frickin' laserbeams were attached to their frickin' heads.

Completely agree! When I saw what the shirt was I automatically thought of Austin Powers.

andraszao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andraszao

sad the lasers aren't glow in the dark.

kingofbrits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingofbrits

Hey there, Center For Annoying Behavior Control. Good to see you! Where the hell have you been? Why don't you get to work on loud-cell-phone-talker-in-confined-public-spaces-guy, doesn't-smell-his-own BO-guy, doesn't-let-people-off-the-bus-before-boarding-guy, and wears-glasses-with-no-lenses-hipster? Make some progress here, and I promise a steady flow of situations that will need your attention and ensure you remain in secure employment.

Cheers,
Everyone ever

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
ihategroupon wrote:As much as I miss the woot! with the simplicity of the past and the product write-ups that answered to no one and were works of art.

What do you know aboot the old days? You've only been here since 2011. Also, you did't know that Mon-Thurs are "daily" shirts that are chosen by staff from a seperate pool of submissions from the derby. Daily shirts don't follow any rules or theme, and they aren't in any way related to the derby shirts, which are printed Fri-Sun.

Thank the gods for staff picks, because if not for that we'd be getting cute animals, swirly glowing abstract, and pop culture rip-offs literally every single day if the voters were allowed to choose. The public is simple and doesn't like to stray from the "formula"

spazzyhilo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzyhilo

I don't understand why everyone but the squirrel gets two lasers? This seems highly unfair.

gbbgun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbbgun

I immediately thought of this:
Flying Bears with Laser Eyes

halfchuck

quality posts: 3 Private Messages halfchuck

Seriously, where the hell are laser cats?!

pbcquiltlover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbcquiltlover
lordbowen wrote:Great design but no laser beam cat, no sale.

Yep! I agree!

Christine a. Burtch

Phillystyle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phillystyle

It looks like the Superfriends.

bellabue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellabue

Love the goat!! Please feature more artwork with goats. The one with the animals waiting to barbecue the pig was soooo wrong. Goats are vegetarians.

quietdefense

quality posts: 1 Private Messages quietdefense

What??!! No Frickin' weiner dogs??? What a shame.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
ihategroupon wrote:Dear Fellow Wooters: I really could be way off on this comment, but unless this shirt sells extremely well, this is why you need to be more careful with who you vote for in the derby. Please ONLY vote for shirts you or someone you will show the shirt to are actually going to buy. Congratulations to the artist and everyone that voted for it and buys it. To everyone who voted for it and does not buy it, JUST a moment you!

If this was a Woot! employee's pick....well whatever I just don't care anymore. Too many ads and too much slower page loading speeds for me to care about the quality of Woot! corporate decisions anymore. Might as well finish running your brand into the ground so a new startup can replace your sellout butts.

All that being said, thanks for everyone submitting designs, voting, and running the site at all. As much as I miss the woot! with the simplicity of the past and the product write-ups that answered to no one and were works of art.

uh...it's Thursday. This is a daily and not a derby winner.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

JamiMCox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JamiMCox

Thank goodness it's not another cute bunny shirt. I'm going broke buying cute bunny shirts. (It's a great design but I just saved $12 YEAH)

JamiMCox