67%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Neat design, definitely a favorite already...Good job odysseyroc.

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc

Awesome! This was a collaboration with Kevlar51, and should be credited as such. Now, admittedly, I'm responsible for everything that you like about the design, and Kevin is responsible about the not so cool stuff. But still, it was a team effort.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

woah, that thing is practically glowing! Nice job, and thanks for the close up there, Woot.

rayn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rayn

I smell BLOCKBUSTER - as long as the movie has that blue thingie from the shirt in it and is in 3D
the last movie with blue thingies that was 3D made a fortune

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

By the thumbnail, I though this was done by another person on woot.

that was fun while it lasted!

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Thor's DNA!

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

I didn't notice the details behind the helix before, very nice. Galvanic!!! (how's that for an electric synonym)

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

One More Friday Gone, if only this thing actually GLOWED... Glow in the dark material OR lighted material... GENIUS!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
doomtothee wrote:Thor's DNA!

I really don't like my brain on the internet. I keep it in my head and on my body.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

tigerxchaos

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tigerxchaos

This is a really cool shirt, and I want it.
Unfortunately, I don't want to buy it, because the last few shirts I have gotten from shirt.woot have fit bizarrely despite being the correct size for me. Strange bagginess in the chest area and so on.
Anyone know if the shirt provider has been corrected? It doesn't seem to have been a temporary issue since it's affecting three of the shirts I've bought.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Could... could this be why I'm always giving people and pets (and myself) static shocks? Maybe my DNA is electric...?

...would that qualify me as a super hero? :D

Ignace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ignace
tigerxchaos wrote:This is a really cool shirt, and I want it.
Unfortunately, I don't want to buy it, because the last few shirts I have gotten from shirt.woot have fit bizarrely despite being the correct size for me. Strange bagginess in the chest area and so on.
Anyone know if the shirt provider has been corrected? It doesn't seem to have been a temporary issue since it's affecting three of the shirts I've bought.

"Uncertainty Now Affecting The T-shirt Markets"

hydin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hydin
Ignace wrote:"Uncertainty Now Affecting The T-shirt Market"

So... what's the video game title? Kinda stumped on that one.

Stexe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Stexe
hydin wrote:So... what's the video game title? Kinda stumped on that one.

Yeah, I didn't see it at first. Had to go look up the derby to see the reference: Bioshock.

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

definitely buying it for it's DNA looks very cool !!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
bpr2 wrote:By the thumbnail, I though this was done by another person on woot.

Ditto, since he's done a couple DNA designs before too, one of which printed here.

tigerxchaos wrote:... Anyone know if the shirt provider has been corrected? ...

Same supplier (Anvil); no change since a year ago.

netfreediver

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netfreediver

Great design! The glow is amazing.
Just a small fact is missing which all artists do for some reason. The DNA is a double helix not a helix as it is drawn here. The bridging lines in the middle should bridge two neighboring strings which are together spiraling around a bigger virtual cylinder.
Yet great design!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
odysseyroc wrote:Awesome! This was a collaboration with Kevlar51, and should be credited as such.

Don't design like Ramyb
With anyone else but me
Anyone else but me
Don't go walking down pander lane
With anyone else but me...

Congrats on the derby print kids.

move along

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats, guys! Love the shiny on this one.

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks a lot everyone! And thanks Odysseyroc for letting me take care of the not-so-cool things (cleaning afterwards, etc). I just like to feel included.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats guys!! Love it!

imaddicted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imaddicted
tigerxchaos wrote:This is a really cool shirt, and I want it.

Yeah, I stopped buying the women's shirts from woot and this new supplier because I think they fit weird (not sure if this is the same issue as yours). I definitely liked the fit of the American Apparel women's shirts better. So I just buy the men's small now. Not great, but it'll do.

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

Am I really the only person who loves the new women's shirts? The AA shirts were totally unflattering on me. I went down a size in the Anvil blanks and love how nice they look on me! I buy more shirts now, because they'll actually look nice on me, instead of trying to make the shirt work because I love the design so much.

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

SDL69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SDL69

Movie idea sounds a little too close to the 1995 movie Powder.

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

This is so cool! I wish Woot offered polo shirts - this would be fantastic on a polo.

micahnb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micahnb

F the shirt, I just want to see the movie!!

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
maraich wrote:This is so cool! I wish Woot offered polo shirts - this would be fantastic on a polo.

Or a button down! I'd love to get some Woot work shirts.

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma
netfreediver wrote:Great design! The glow is amazing.
Just a small fact is missing which all artists do for some reason. The DNA is a double helix not a helix as it is drawn here. The bridging lines in the middle should bridge two neighboring strings which are together spiraling around a bigger virtual cylinder.
Yet great design!

I'm not sure where you were going with that critique. The picture clearly depicts a double helix. The "double" comes from the fact that there are two strands (each in a helical arrangement) which are joined by hydrogen bonds to form a double helix. If you want to nitpick something, you could mention the fact that the major and minor grooves are not accurately represented. The major groove is about 22 Å tall and minor groove is about 12 Å tall. This may be why the picture seemed off to you. But rest assured, the t-shirt does technically show a double helix, just not the proper shape of of B-DNA (the usual biological form). A-DNA (very uncommon) looks more like what you were trying to describe.

msdakani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msdakani

This is one of the best tee shirt designs I have ever seen. Now the pain of waiting for the mail lady to deliver it begins.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 12.775s
First Sucker: pottes
Last Wooter to Woot: ravenc83
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1372

First day sales 1372
First day posts 29

bchill419

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bchill419

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this design. I work for a company called Helix Electric!
I guess I HAVE to get one!
Nice design by the way

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet
ElanorRigby wrote:Am I really the only person who loves the new women's shirts? The AA shirts were totally unflattering on me. I went down a size in the Anvil blanks and love how nice they look on me! I buy more shirts now, because they'll actually look nice on me, instead of trying to make the shirt work because I love the design so much.

No, you're not the only one. I also far prefer the way women's Anvils fit me and I really never liked AA fit. But by now I think it's an old argument, I just ignore all the Anvil blanks hate when those comments pop up. I've purchased many many more shirts since the switch to Anvil (even though I really don't need shirts)