WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pi Day Party!

You've probably been celebrating Pi Day wearing the same clothes you wear on mathematically insignificant days. This must stop. Make sure nobody who sees you this March 14 will be left in any doubt that you're in on the joke.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

One shirts being offered for the first time: Good Mole Hunting.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

As a regular baker of nerdy cakes, I've gotta say, "Cake or Pi" on an apron would have been perfect. Maybe next time?

edit: Although, actually, I've only made pi cookies, never a cake. I have made several companion cube cakes, though, so I guess what I'd really like to request is an apron of This Was A Triumph

missyscove

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missyscove

Will these for sure be delivered by 3/14 with free shipping?

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass
missyscove wrote:Will these for sure be delivered by 3/14 with free shipping?

They start shipping on 3/6, a little over a week before PI day. It might make it... maybe

Edit: My last shirt was shipped 12/27 and arrived 1/7 according to FexEx, 12 days.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

missyscove wrote:Will these for sure be delivered by 3/14 with free shipping?

Shipping times vary depending on where you live. If you absolutely want it in time, I would suggest overnight shipping.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Why aren't any of these printed on onesies? How are you supposed to give a kid a good start in life, if they don't learn about Pi until it's too late?

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
neuropsychosocial wrote:Three shirts being offered for the first time: Good Mole Hunting, Infinite Pi, and Mr. M-.

Infinite Pi was first offered on July 4, 2009.

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=3302435

Mr M- (short sleeve) on July 30, 2008

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=2450292

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo

smtor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smtor

I concur! That one is my favorite to wear! My 2 favorite loves, Pi and Trivial Pursuit...

salamanda76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salamanda76

You guys never pick the same designs for long sleeve t-shirts that I would want. For example, I would LOVE a Reflections of Pi long sleeve t-shirt, but oh well.

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cwolfpack3

just wishes that Woot's other printable clothing came in size 3X. Only the short-sleeved T's do, and some of us live in places where it's quite a bit colder for about 6 months of the year.

Thanks to Woot's big anniversary, I'm no longer a bee oh cee virgin. Woohoo!

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
cwolfpack3 wrote:just wishes that Woot's other printable clothing came in size 3X. ...

The hoodies are standard size cut versus the slimmer fitting t-shirts, so I size down when I order the hoodies. You may find the 2X hoodies to fit after all.

(This does not apply to the long sleeve tees.)

danbolling

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danbolling

I know it's supposed to be a fake band, but the Infinite Pi sweatshirt looks like a take off on the Hunger Games logo ... infinite pie beats hunger.

Perhaps it's close enough that my kids will find it cool ... meanwhile, I'm still trying to convince them that pi is cool all on its own.

L8r, dan

allonbacuth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allonbacuth

Not a big deal, but wootbot forgot to round 3.1415 to 3.142 for the Math + Pumpkin = Pi shirt.

aramat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aramat
salamanda76 wrote:I would LOVE a Reflections of Pi long sleeve t-shirt, but oh well.

I second that. I ended up buying the hoody, just for the long sleeves.

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt
ThunderThighs wrote:Shipping times vary depending on where you live. If you absolutely want it in time, I would suggest overnight shipping.

Umm, maybe I'm dumb or something, but when I went to check out there was only one shipping option, which was 7-10 days. *Crossing fingers in the hopes it arrives in 7 days*

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Spazkatt wrote:Umm, maybe I'm dumb or something, but when I went to check out there was only one shipping option, which was 7-10 days. *Crossing fingers in the hopes it arrives in 7 days*

Strange. I clicked on a couple items and had next day shipping options. Of course, it's the next day after they start shipping.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lordvos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lordvos

Anyone else not scheduled to receive your Pi Day shirt until Saturday????

Wasn't aware that delivery would take 3.14 weeks or I wouldn't have wasted my money.

minyatur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minyatur
lordvos wrote:Anyone else not scheduled to receive your Pi Day shirt until Saturday????

Wasn't aware that delivery would take 3.14 weeks or I wouldn't have wasted my money.

I just checked the tracking on my hoodie and it said 3.15 I am totally bummed out! I was going to make pie and wear that hoodie.

tesswan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tesswan

Yeah, same here on the shipping. Something should not take over 3 weeks to ship. For the longest time it said it would arrive on 3/13, then a couple days ago it said 3/15. As a mathematician, I am having a big pi day party and assumed it would get here in time, considering I ordered it on 2/27. They shouldn't offer the pi day shirts unless they can guarantee they can arrive on time.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

apologies that the pi day shirts are late to the party, friends.

keep in mind the shirts didn't ship out until the sale ended, so probably 3/6. i realize that's not a consolation, but i did want to clarify that.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tesswan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tesswan

I ended up receiving my pi hoodie, but not without adventure! I live in a new neighborhood, so we have lockboxes for our mail and packages. The key wouldn't open up for my pi hoodie package and I was super bummed. Turns out USPS got the package keys switched with the woman a few doors down and she kindly delivered my hoodie! Sadly her package is still stuck in the lockbox.

Maybe next time have the pi day sale (or other time sensitive sales), with a bigger buffer for deliveries? If the pi day sale had been the week previous, shipping wouldn't have been an issue.