frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix

I know there are a lot of people that have independent shirt sales outside of Woot. I'm looking for what people find as the best. I have quite a few things I want to do that are personalized that I'd not submit to woot and wondering who you use and who has quality shirts and does a decent job of sharing sales.

Just a few independent projects like an online radio station I own and a photography business for someone else. I'd like to find someone I can use to sell the shirts or gear through other than CafePress, unless you think they're the best bet....

Any help?

Thanks!

John

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
frantix wrote:I know there are a lot of people that have independent shirt sales outside of Woot. I'm looking for what people find as the best. I have quite a few things I want to do that are personalized that I'd not submit to woot and wondering who you use and who has quality shirts and does a decent job of sharing sales.

Just a few independent projects like an online radio station I own and a photography business for someone else. I'd like to find someone I can use to sell the shirts or gear through other than CafePress, unless you think they're the best bet....

Any help?

Thanks!

John

I think RedBubble is the venue of choice for apparel among Woot artists. Society 6 otherwise.

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:I think RedBubble is the venue of choice for apparel among Woot artists. Society 6 otherwise.

Not an endorsement (from me, since I have no personal experience), but add Online Shirt Stores to that mix. AFAIK, the base costs are lower, but that's reflected from the lower cost blanks available.