frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix

I know there are a lot of people that have independent shirt sales outside of Woot. I'm looking for what people find as the best. I have quite a few things I want to do that are personalized that I'd not submit to woot and wondering who you use and who has quality shirts and does a decent job of sharing sales.

Just a few independent projects like an online radio station I own and a photography business for someone else. I'd like to find someone I can use to sell the shirts or gear through other than CafePress, unless you think they're the best bet....

Any help?

Thanks!

John

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
frantix wrote:I know there are a lot of people that have independent shirt sales outside of Woot. I'm looking for what people find as the best. I have quite a few things I want to do that are personalized that I'd not submit to woot and wondering who you use and who has quality shirts and does a decent job of sharing sales.

Just a few independent projects like an online radio station I own and a photography business for someone else. I'd like to find someone I can use to sell the shirts or gear through other than CafePress, unless you think they're the best bet....

Any help?

Thanks!

John

I think RedBubble is the venue of choice for apparel among Woot artists. Society 6 otherwise.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

j5 wrote:I think RedBubble is the venue of choice for apparel among Woot artists. Society 6 otherwise.

Not an endorsement (from me, since I have no personal experience), but add Online Shirt Stores to that mix. AFAIK, the base costs are lower, but that's reflected from the lower cost blanks available.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.