jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

When I go to shirt.woot community, if I click the "Woot Plus" tab in the forums, a hover over the "shirt!" tab at the top shows me Serotonin & the Dopamines with side sales Winder Wondershirts, Hot Tea, and Zip-Up Hoodies: Put A Zipper On It.

The other tabs seem to be working normally (although until a second ago the "Woot Shirts" tab was giving me "Rebel for Life" in the shirt tab hover, but that seems to be fixed now).

Have noticed stuff like this going on before - is this just the update monkeys being slow or an actual bug?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jlc40 wrote:When I go to shirt.woot community, if I click the "Woot Plus" tab in the forums, a hover over the "shirt!" tab at the top shows me Serotonin & the Dopamines with side sales Winder Wondershirts, Hot Tea, and Zip-Up Hoodies: Put A Zipper On It.

The other tabs seem to be working normally (although until a second ago the "Woot Shirts" tab was giving me "Rebel for Life" in the shirt tab hover, but that seems to be fixed now).

Have noticed stuff like this going on before - is this just the update monkeys being slow or an actual bug?

Sorry for the late reply.
Are you still experiencing this issue?

Try using another web browser and let us know (here) if you're still encountering any further problems.