tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Hey wooters,
I just recieved my ordered Tyger shirt. I wanted to post pics, but I don't have a camera except on my phone, and it is pretty low quality. Basically, the print looks a little strange to me, like there is a slight smear over the fire lines. But that could just be the way it is supposed to be. Does anyone have this shirt and can upload a close-up pic or two of it so I could have a comparison? Thanks!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tsukitensh wrote:Hey wooters,
I just recieved my ordered Tyger shirt. I wanted to post pics, but I don't have a camera except on my phone, and it is pretty low quality. Basically, the print looks a little strange to me, like there is a slight smear over the fire lines. But that could just be the way it is supposed to be. Does anyone have this shirt and can upload a close-up pic or two of it so I could have a comparison? Thanks!!

Sorry for the problems. If you can upload a picture to a file sharing site (tinypic.com or imgur.com) you can send a link along with your email to support@woot.com. They'll be glad to help you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

I guess I could see if I can borrow a camera from one of my friends.

The main thing is that the shirt I received may be just fine; maybe that is how it is supposed to look, or an inevitable result of the printing method. If either of those were the case, I wouldn't want to bug support with it. But I'll see if I can get pics to at least post here