WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Wearing of the Green

What better way to honor the struggles and triumphs of the Hibernian-Americans than with a cheap, transparent cash-in sale? You chumps wear the green. We'll put it in our pockets. And nobody needs to get pinched.

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx

Guess I'm unlucky since Lucky at Last is not in zip-up.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Needs moar orange. Jadenkale's Oh Burned! is my husband's goto "St. Patty's Day" shirt.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Kinda wish "Make Your Own Luck" was on a hoodie. It's freezing here still!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
ambergreen wrote:Needs moar orange. Jadenkale's Oh Burned! is my husband's goto "St. Patty's Day" shirt.

HELL YEAH!!!!! BRING ON THE ORANGE, WOOT!

Seriously...bring it back. You'd make a killing off the tee sales since people know it was on iCarly.

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel

The timing feels right... time for me to get "lucky at last!" <3

clevernamehere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clevernamehere

Wish the pull-over hoodies were cheaper. $25 is retail at stores.

Bblazina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bblazina

Lots of "wish...." here at woot today.

I wish 'They see me rollin' was available in hoodie or zippie form.

laner928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laner928

Cupcakeosaur in a hoodie?! PLEASE!!!!!!

ajsweedl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajsweedl
bluejester wrote:Kinda wish "Make Your Own Luck" was on a hoodie. It's freezing here still!

I second that comment. I was going to write it myself.

sjwilcox83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjwilcox83

Yeah... more zip up hoodies and tote bags!

ppaatt1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ppaatt1

Discount for Patricks or/and redheads! :P

kakosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kakosey

I got the Cat Nouveau one last year in the 4/27/2012 sale... I must have loved it too much, because the shirt is giving out much faster than my normal t-shirts. It won't be much longer before it's thin enough I'll have to demote it to a nightshirt.

Anyone know how thick the hoodies are? I think I'm done trying to get t-shirts on woot...

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Damn shame to have this sale without the classic Green Space being available.

And I second (third?) having an orange sale. Look at all these classic orange designs sadly lost to the ravages of time.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
kakosey wrote:... Anyone know how thick the hoodies are? I think I'm done trying to get t-shirts on woot...

Medium weight - not that thick or heavy, but certainly not t-shirt weight either.

novastarj wrote:Damn shame to have this sale without the classic Green Space being available.

Similar shirts exist, in 50 other colors, even.

And I second (third?) having an orange sale. Look at all these classic orange designs sadly lost to the ravages of time.

Last time we had any offerings of orange shirts was Hallowoot, right?

In any case, know that Anvil offers orange blanks now too, so if you were expecting otherwise ...

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

Only fablefire, and to some extent, ramyb got it right...

...clovers are NOT shamrocks

skirochester was sooooo close...

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 21 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
mrtuba9 wrote:Only fablefire, and to some extent, ramyb got it right...

...clovers are NOT shamrocks

skirochester was sooooo close...

Funny that you mention that. I was researching clovers vs shamrocks with her while she made the shirt and went through a few revisions. They did originally start as clovers, as it was more about being a four leaf clover in particular, but was revised for clarity into a field of shamrocks, largely in part due to the timing of the shirt design.

Clovers are much more rounded, while shamrocks have an edge similar to a 3

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
mxjx wrote:Guess I'm unlucky since Lucky at Last is not in zip-up.

My exact thoughts.

Parkertron

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Parkertron
ajsweedl wrote:I second that comment. I was going to write it myself.

I third make your own luck as a hoodie, zip up pleez!!!

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

How come you have no love for the Orange Irish among us? The Irish flag is green and white and orange. It symbolizes the hope for peace between the two factions. So how about some ORANGE?

Yes, I was pinched every year for not wearing the green because I was wearing the orange. I still have to give the Orange Irish lecture every year to someone. I did wise up and started to wear both.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

Wiggles801242

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wiggles801242

Are these screen or digital printed? I am guessing since they are printed to order, it will be digital.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wiggles801242 wrote:Are these screen or digital printed? I am guessing since they are printed to order, it will be digital.

Plus events are screen printed unless otherwise noted.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ymf42c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ymf42c

I'm so excited to have another opportunity for Cupcakosaur! I have been waiting and hoping for his return. I'd love to see it as a shirt of any kind, but I'll take what I can get. Thank you!

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

I love Cat Nouveau, but have they fixed the print problem? I bought 2 on the original sale & both cats turned green after 1 wash, other people mentioned the same problem. Never heard back from Woot after that, either, even when I sent photos.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
theoneill555 wrote:How come you have no love for the Orange Irish among us? The Irish flag is green and white and orange. It symbolizes the hope for peace between the two factions. So how about some ORANGE?

Yes, I was pinched every year for not wearing the green because I was wearing the orange. I still have to give the Orange Irish lecture every year to someone. I did wise up and started to wear both.

My grandfather on my mother's side was the lone "orange" of the family.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
Nekkochan wrote:I love Cat Nouveau, but have they fixed the print problem? I bought 2 on the original sale & both cats turned green after 1 wash, other people mentioned the same problem. Never heard back from Woot after that, either, even when I sent photos.

I just ordered this shirt and now I'm a little worried. I hope someone has an answer!

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
JRRB wrote:I just ordered this shirt and now I'm a little worried. I hope someone has an answer!

From someone else's post here, it looks like not everybody had the problem - and the shirt is still quite pretty even when the cat has a greenish cast. I've never had anyone come up to me & say, "Why is there a green cat on your shirt?" But yeah, quite a noticeable difference between unwashed & washed for me, Woot said at the time they'd do something but no dice.

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs

Placed an order 2/27 for the cupcakesaurus apron. As of 9:20 AM CST, the order status is "awaiting shipment." I've never had anything from woot take this long to ship. Is this the new normal?

(>.<)\m/

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
k0ugs wrote:Placed an order 2/27 for the cupcakesaurus apron. As of 9:20 AM CST, the order status is "awaiting shipment." I've never had anything from woot take this long to ship. Is this the new normal?

It's possible that the status hasn't been updated by the carrier. I've had them show awaiting shipment, and then it's delivered.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
k0ugs wrote:Placed an order 2/27 for the cupcakesaurus apron. As of 9:20 AM CST, the order status is "awaiting shipment." I've never had anything from woot take this long to ship. Is this the new normal?

From the page:

"Shipping Information!
Faith and begorrah! Sure and we'll send these orders beginning March 7. May they be at your house an hour before the devil knows they've shipped."

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs
Narfcake wrote:From the page:

"Shipping Information!
Faith and begorrah! Sure and we'll send these orders beginning March 7. May they be at your house an hour before the devil knows they've shipped."

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Also, thanks for not bashing my inability to see this earlier * embarrassed*

(>.<)\m/

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel
dreamofcaramel wrote:The timing feels right... time for me to get "lucky at last!" <3

this arrived today! *does a lil dance*