neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

Hello Shirt Woot,

I LOVE that you've opened the 'All Designs' catalog. Thank you for that!

Having said that, I would like to request that you add the option to get short or long sleeve tees, both for your catalog and your weekly specials. Personally, I am much more partial to the long sleeve tees.

This may have already been requested, but I want to add my hat to this particular ring.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Woot staff has indicated that yes, they do have some long term plans for additional blank options (as well as things like aprons or other items). Currently, they're working out the bugs and managing work load meeting just the SS blank demands, which are very high.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
Mavyn wrote:Woot staff has indicated that yes, they do have some long term plans for additional blank options (as well as things like aprons or other items). Currently, they're working out the bugs and managing work load meeting just the SS blank demands, which are very high.

Hooray! Make sure that unisex AA blanks get mentioned too, will ya? Those of us closer to the equator would appreciate it!

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle
Mavyn wrote:Woot staff has indicated that yes, they do have some long term plans for additional blank options (as well as things like aprons or other items). Currently, they're working out the bugs and managing work load meeting just the SS blank demands, which are very high.

That is wonderful to hear! Good to know, so I can start saving my money now