78%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

At first glance, I thought this was a neat design. Then I saw the camel that had fallen through. LOL! Excellent :D

jsm116

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsm116

I like it, except for the camel that fell through. If not for that, I'd be in for one.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Now this, this is what I call a classic looking woot-tee. It's creative, fun, and has a small dash of humor (that camel) which make it fun to wear and is sure to get comments.

firefly209

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firefly209

Hi. Long-time buyer, first time commenter - just had to say this is the quickest I've ever decided to buy a shirt! my finger was on the button before the page had even finished loading, I loved this design that much. Thanks for a great design, and congrats on the print, ste7en!

ashadipenguin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashadipenguin

I'd buy this shirt if it came with a detailed short story about the making of the name Ste7en. Someone? Anyone? I need some closure here.

lichme

quality posts: 3194 Private Messages lichme

What a cool idea depicting the major change in the world over time. I wish I would be able to see what it's like hundreds of years from now.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jsm116 wrote:I like it, except for the camel that fell through. If not for that, I'd be in for one.

It's always something....

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

firefly209 wrote:Hi. Long-time buyer, first time commenter - just had to say this is the quickest I've ever decided to buy a shirt! my finger was on the button before the page had even finished loading, I loved this design that much. Thanks for a great design, and congrats on the print, ste7en!

Welcome, Wooter! Thanks for posting. Love the name too.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

medullaoblengata

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medullaoblengata
ashadipenguin wrote:I'd buy this shirt if it came with a detailed short story about the making of the name Ste7en. Someone? Anyone? I need some closure here.

Se7en is a mo7ie...

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
ThunderThighs wrote:It's always something....

It would be boring if we all wore the same shirt, so it's good we all have our little prefences Personally, the camel is my favorite part.

sinsemilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sinsemilla
ashadipenguin wrote:I'd buy this shirt if it came with a detailed short story about the making of the name Ste7en. Someone? Anyone? I need some closure here.

I am pretty sure it is a play on the movie Se7en, though it is also known as Seven.

If you have not seen this movie, do yourself a favor and fix that.

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

Whoop !! Congrats on the awesome shirt !! I loved it in the derby.... love it more now !!

dekulink

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dekulink

Aesthetically beautiful, deep, and humorous.

Awesome shirt, Great Job!

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
jsm116 wrote:I like it, except for the camel that fell through. If not for that, I'd be in for one.

That is so cool ! How many camels have you ever seen falling through an hour glass ??

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

With time travel, you get sand globes. I like the scale the camel gives it, reminds me of watching Lawrence of Arabia on the big screen with tiny camels wandering across the bottom of it.

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm curious what happens when sands runs out and the glass is flipped. Catastrophic destruction of modern civilization and we revert to the stone ages? Or upside pyramids.

That has got to be the most confuzzled write up I've read here...what? I think too many metaphors got crossed somewhere in there.

And yeah, that falling camel. Awesome. I went "WAH!" in my head for the little guy when I noticed that. Love it.

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc

SNIPEERINO!!!

One look and I knew it was a multi sale for my credit card. It seems like forever since one like this has come along that I didn't even have to think about buying for myself and gifting. A true no brainer in sales. I saw the camel doing his thing (they're so laid back in expressions), clicked the vitals and paid. It was only THEN that my mind could concentrate on anything further.

I came to join with comments, for I knew that I couldn't leave without saying something of this 'must wear' design. But hey, most of you already precisely voiced my thoughts of exhilaration. (Stop stealing my thoughts!!!) Then there are those who think they must comment, when they should be elsewhere... but comments are free.

Seriously, I ask you, how can I sleep now with thoughts of camel dropping in my mind? What would I see in their expressions, the survivor and the dropee? Is there another camel coming around from the back of the shirt? Will the funnel of time find me while I sleep?

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
safyrejet wrote:I'm curious what happens when sands runs out and the glass is flipped. Catastrophic destruction of modern civilization and we revert to the stone ages? Or upside pyramids.

That has got to be the most confuzzled write up I've read here...what? I think too many metaphors got crossed somewhere in there.

And yeah, that falling camel. Awesome. I went "WAH!" in my head for the little guy when I noticed that. Love it.

History repeats.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

::speaks into dictophone::

Idea for ant farm...

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

It looks like Wooters don't seem to like animals falling lol (this and the star fox shirt!)

ricka182

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ricka182
medullaoblengata wrote:Se7en is a mo7ie...

What's in the box? What's in the box? What's in the box?!!!

...i remain, he who remains to be...

woottoady

quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady
ThunderThighs wrote:It's always something....

Imagine, running into Roseanne Roseannadanna here on Woot.

@Roseanne... I still have the cheesecloth, if you're still game...

woottoady

quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady
deborah11565 wrote:That is so cool ! How many camels have you ever seen falling through an hour glass ??

I did see a camel pass through the eye of a needle... but that was another time, another place...

vipre01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages vipre01

This is how I imagine Dubai was made.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

Congrats man! Love this shirt- I want a zip up hoodie of it with a the design on the back and little camel on the front!

digitaldoug13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitaldoug13

wonder what peta's got to say about this

KevinSGreen

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KevinSGreen
ste7enl wrote:History repeats.

"All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again."

So say we all.

ste7enl

KevinSGreen wrote:"All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again."

So say we all.

Best. Show. Ever.

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Steven!

ste7enl

I enjoyed making this piece and I Just wanted to say thanks to everyone because I enjoyed making this piece and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone because I enjoyed making this piece and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone...

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
Spiritgreen wrote:::speaks into dictophone::

Idea for ant farm...

I actually had an ant farm once. I wouldn't recommend it. Most of the perished in short time. The survivors carried the dead bodies around. . I think they ate them. Cannibal ants. or in keeping w/ the recent trends : zombie ants.
Get out your dictophone for movie idea. Or maybe video game.

ok. now I'm gonna have nightmares.
crud. I hate when I do that to myself.

I do like the shirt. Will it give me nightmares?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 509
Comments: 31

Mr3dPHD

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mr3dPHD

Woot: "ste7enl is from South Burlington, V7."

It should be 7T not V7. Juuuuuuuust sayin'.

Steven, I just went to Vermont for the first time last year and had some Heady Topper. You definitely need to celebrate your success with a few cases of that stuff...it blew my mind!

Woots: 26
Wine.Woots: 3
Kids.Woots: 4
Shirt.Woots: 1
Sellout.Woots: 1
Craps: 6

ste7enl

Mr3dPHD wrote:Woot: "ste7enl is from South Burlington, V7."

It should be 7T not V7. Juuuuuuuust sayin'.

Steven, I just went to Vermont for the first time last year and had some Heady Topper. You definitely need to celebrate your success with a few cases of that stuff...it blew my mind!

Oh yeah? I actually moved to LA Feb 1st.

darkthin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkthin

I have one and my brother sent to me.