WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: About how many pairs of shoes (including boots, sandals, etc.) do you wear in a typical year?
  • 1.9% - Just the one 22
  • 6.8% - Two 80
  • 30% - Three or four 352
  • 28.6% - Five to seven 336
  • 14.7% - Eight to ten 172
  • 12% - 11-20 141
  • 6% - 21 or more 70
1173 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

.. I assume winter boots are included in boots.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Booooooooots!

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad

This is the second poll this week that made me say to myself, "Self, there are a good number of women wooters"

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Hahahaha, wow, what a silly question... *shifty eyes* ... haha... ha... oh, look--shoes! OMG, SHOES.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

More than I would like to admit, but I guess it is fair to have a pair of casual shoes, work shoes - 2 pair for me since I work 2 jobs one more formal and one food service related, winter boots, and maybe some sandals or flip flops... wish I could add ski boots and scuba booties, but haven't been able to do that stuff in much longer than I'd prefer.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

One pair of tennis shoes all winter no matter how much snow and then a small rotation of sandals throughout the summer.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

There's my sneakers, my brown sandals, my black sandals, my winter boots, my black boots, my brown boots, and my work shoes. So that makes 7 that I regularly wear.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

Just two - one for each foot.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

I'm supposed to keep track of that?

2 pairs of work-commuting shoes, 1 pair for wearing at the office, one pair of running shoes (which ends up being 3-4 if I am actually managing to run regularly), 2 pair of crocs that are strictly around the house, one pair of slippers, 1 pair of water proof insulated hiking boots, one pair of regular hiking boots, one pair of sandals, one pair of dressy heels.

But almost the list of all the shoes I have, so...

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

5 pairs of athletic shoes (3 for everyday, one for my bike and one for the treadmill) 2 pair of casual shoes (black and brown) 2 pair dress shoes (1 oxford, one wingtip) slippers (tile floors are cold sometimes) flip-flops, and 2 pair beach sandals. That's 13. And I need a new pair of hiking boots...

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I can't fathom the idea of even owning fewer than 10 pairs of shoes, and that a painfully bare minimum number for me.