WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dark Humor

If you can't laugh at the remorseless brutality of a cruelly indifferent universe, what can you laugh at? These tees, longsleeves, and hoodies remind everyone who sees you that the ultimate joke is life itself.

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I take it they didn't follow through with this C&D?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby
Narfcake wrote:I take it they didn't follow through with this C&D?

Seeing as it's printed to order, I'd guess not.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/hoot-or-die

I wish this was a reprint on a shirt, not a hoodie. I'd probably have to buy it.

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Illustrated Ratings Guide q.

Are they supposed to be Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons?

If they are, the R rating illustration TOTALLY fits.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
Narfcake wrote:I take it they didn't follow through with this C&D?

If that's the case, I wish they'd do the same with Xenophile... I loved that shirt, and I was heartbroken when the 2 that I ordered were noted as shipped, but then cancelled and refunded. I've been told they won't bring it back, but it still makes me sad.

thatguywithpoles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatguywithpoles

Why must it be $30! Gah, I want it haha!

SUNNYSTARZY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SUNNYSTARZY

Got the He'll be OK light weight zip up. A little disappointed turns out light weight means see-thru and the design is so high on the back you cant see it because the hood is in the way. I should have just saved my money. But i love the shirts so much.