4%
70%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

So, while I don't normally wear skeleton/skull tees, this one was too funny not to buy! I voted for it too, just because as I was looking at it and reading it I was laughing! So thrilled to see this print, it was an insta-buy!

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 100 Private Messages Thirdbase9

The skeleton dance

I don't know.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

This is the first derby shirt I have been excited about since....sometime last year. I feel happy.....but I'm not dead yet!!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 462 Private Messages lonelypond

This is glorious stuff. Tonight, my favorite is "Skeleton's Magazine's Bone of The Year." Buy the shirt and find the bone to suit every mood + whimsy.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

yourbuddypal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yourbuddypal

This shirt is hilarious. Think I'm gonna have to jump on it... Was disappointed the other bone song wasnt this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rjroed9O-c

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

haha, Gesundheit...

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18

As possibly the first Rad tech to comment...

I am sad to see that the rotator "cup" was not included.

mcw

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mcw

Ooops - now I'm not sure of my anatomy and thought this shirt would help remind me, but, it looks like the candy-cane wasn't brought up in the diagram

I'm now completely lost as to what my body is made of!

ericshmerick

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ericshmerick

Lots of UT designers here...SLC area ones at that.

Neat. (live here)

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

HUZZAH! SO WANT!

I like how the design as a whole looks like a rib cage from a distance... Or the symbol of the rebellion...

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Excellent! I was hoping to see this one print, congrats Apelad. I'm not normally a fan of the skeleton tees, but I may have to snag this one up.

paniconenvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paniconenvy

I points to myself, vas is das here? Das is mine top-notcher, ya mama dear

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3932 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Any time I think of all the bones in the human body, I think of Herman Munster singing "Dry Bones"

Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Don't let this shirt fool you - it's every bit as serious as the Questionable Table of Elements.

Also, Animaniacs relevancy:

Congrats on the print, ApeLad! And congrats on your 23rd(?) first, baybei!

ApeLad

quality posts: 44 Private Messages ApeLad

Thanks everybody! And to think all this stuff is inside our bodies all the time! Gross!

Narfcake wrote:Don't let this shirt fool you - it's every bit as serious as the Questionable Table of Elements.

Also, Animaniacs relevancy:

Congrats on the print, ApeLad! And congrats on your 23rd(?) first, baybei!

Thank you! I'm not sure what the official count is, what with side and plus sales nowadays.

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc
mcw wrote:Ooops - now I'm not sure of my anatomy and thought this shirt would help remind me, but, it looks like the candy-cane wasn't brought up in the diagram

Yes, I noticed the candy cane, too. Plus the bird & cage, but mostly according to the chart I've never broken a bone, for the wrist bone connection representation isn't acknowledged at all. We all know that the hand goes floppy floppy when we say hi or bye. I've gotta add that I admire the salute to Mom's third eye.

We all knew the body was a fun place, but now we're on a roll with this fine creation. Great job!

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

3til3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 3til3

Working in a hospital that will let me wear something like this to work, this was an INSTA buy from me!

lompoc

mkiisupraman18 wrote:As possibly the first Rad tech to comment... I am sad to see that the rotator "cup" was not included.

About this Skelly Bones Tee and the of the Candy Cane Mystery, I found clues mkiisupraman18 and mcw!!! It's a surgical reference to candy cane stirrups OR to the upper humerus (Proximal Humerus) and the rotator cup, for together they resemble a candy cane. Wow, a sweet bone for the inner child within us.

Look out another idea! I think the big toe should be called the radar bone for when we walk in the dark it's the first to locate things.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Been saving this for today, get ready...

Very humerus.

Boom!

Congrats Apelad.

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
lompoc wrote:Look out another idea! I think the big toe should be called the radar bone for when we walk in the dark it's the first to locate things.

That would be the pinky toe for me!

n10w84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n10w84

Hahahah...I must... hahaha.. buy... haha... this shirt... hahaha!

brennanks3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brennanks3

So, I laughed really hard at this one as well, but I'm not sure I want everyone staring at my *ahem* "chest" all day trying to read it. Can we get this on a tote at some point?

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Apelad!

celticknot12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celticknot12
safyrejet wrote:haha, Gesundheit...

my favorite as well!

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
oakenspirit wrote: Or the symbol of the rebellion...

I saw the rebel alliance too!

jan4504

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jan4504

I love this shirt!

apollopalmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apollopalmer

This is so close to being great in my mind. I'm only unhappy about the Bananulna/Twigia leg. The Ulna, which the Bananulna clearly references, is one of the two bones in the forearm, not the leg. The Twigia is shown as the small bone in the shin while in fact the Tibia is the large bone in the shin. I'm a little disappointed, but such is life.

lompoc

This graphic in no way is the typical skull themed shirt. Instead rather more a fractually humerus (sp fun) must read necessity. Facts are fun, especially when twisted to make a point.

TOTE necessity! HOODIE wanted! We're classy shoppers who wouldn’t wear the shirt every day, but a tote and hoodie, oh yes! I foresee more sales with the "time to read/comprehend" factor in mind for the many who don't want the impolite staring chest. Let's continue to faux educate those we meet in high style.

laurabny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurabny

I know ApeLad had created the Questionable Table of Elements as well. That is one of my favorite tee shirts and his sense of humor comes through loud and clear!

Thanks for the giggles Adam!

GleeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GleeGuy

As a Rad Tech, I approve this message! Uh, I mean shirt!

dekulink

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dekulink

Don't give up, writeup! You can do it!!

michaelvella

quality posts: 13 Private Messages michaelvella
mcw wrote:Ooops - now I'm not sure of my anatomy and thought this shirt would help remind me, but, it looks like the candy-cane wasn't brought up in the diagram

I'm now completely lost as to what my body is made of!

Boy - snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
Girl - sugar and spice and everything nice.

Still not sure what a "snip" is, though.

mklprc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mklprc

This shirt is proof that you need to include a Zoom feature in the picture. I'm amazed you have not had one all this time.

joaniepony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joaniepony

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 31.882s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: mvonderscheer
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 32% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1881

First day sales 1881
First day posts 34

berrica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berrica
apollopalmer wrote:This is so close to being great in my mind. I'm only unhappy about the Bananulna/Twigia leg. The Ulna, which the Bananulna clearly references, is one of the two bones in the forearm, not the leg. The Twigia is shown as the small bone in the shin while in fact the Tibia is the large bone in the shin. I'm a little disappointed, but such is life.

I noticed that too. By nature (haha, puns!) of the names, the Twigia will have to be the smaller bone, but if the last N were just taken out of the Bananulna, it would become the Bananula, which is not only fun to say, it is more anotomically correct. But all in all a great shirt.

greave17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greave17

Bought for my radiographer girlfriend, hope she likes it!

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Late to the discussion. But to any Woot staffers that are out there :

This would be a fantastic poster !!!

logicalmind84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicalmind84

My GF is an ER nurse - This was an insta buy.