WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Anthropomorphic World

Dinosaurs riding bicycles. Cats making biscuits. Atoms making coffee. Cameras vomiting. Some of Shirt.Woot's most popular designs have featured non-people acting like people. But there's one thing they can't do: buy shirts, hoodies, aprons, and totes. That's where you come in.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Why does one of the totes get an extra 99¢ ?

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Why does one of the totes get an extra 99¢ ?

Odd. Checking.

Edit: She responded "CRAP!" so I assume it will be fixed in a bit.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

LOL! Thanks TT and "she"

that was fun while it lasted!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Yay, the mousie has hind legs now!

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav

Why do I buy multiple sweatshirts every time I browse a new sale while chilly? You would think I'd learn.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

THE MOUSE! Everyone always thinks the back of my shirt is a sperm. But I already own this shirt...I bought it when it was just 10 bucks.
Oh so conflicted...

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

I haven't bought a tote before, but is the zip top new? I don't remember seeing that before, and it's definitely a feature that would sway me.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I can attest to the awesome wearbility of Liederkrantz and War Pigs.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

Yay, so excited about the return of the lightweight zip up hoodies! Now... which one to get...

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

I desperately want a "Making Bread" tote, to put all my groceries in. For when I make bread. With my cats.

Is that too much to ask?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

emilyb0902 wrote:I haven't bought a tote before, but is the zip top new? I don't remember seeing that before, and it's definitely a feature that would sway me.

Yes, they first appeared during the last Plus event. I don't know if anyone will have received them yet though.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
Narfcake wrote:Yay, the mousie has hind legs now!

But now the front of the mouse looks like he's just leaning in to pick up the Companion Cheese Cube, and the back of the mouse looks like he's leaping into the portal! It's still a cute shirt, but I feel as though there's a slight disconnect between the two halves of the mouse!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

Narfcake

arryielle wrote:But now the front of the mouse looks like he's just leaning in to pick up the Companion Cheese Cube, and the back of the mouse looks like he's leaping into the portal! It's still a cute shirt, but I feel as though there's a slight disconnect between the two halves of the mouse!

True... but hind legs!

I just hope they remember to print the back side this time. And I'll have to admit, the darker color of the Anvil blanks helps this one - not that I need another copy, even though one copy I have is nearing "rag" condition and the second copy has a tear (got snagged). But that's what ABT is for, right?

carlinxc1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlinxc1

Makin' Bread apron! I missed you just before Christmas, but not this time. You will be mine!

gravityisweak

quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak

Please bring back the "Squeeze" hoodie! I beggeth of the Woot! Gods!

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

The donut death is hilarious !! I only wear zip up hoodies though...

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
gravityisweak wrote:Please bring back the "Squeeze" hoodie! I beggeth of the Woot! Gods!

What is a "squeeze' hoodie ?

briteshny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briteshny

Donut Panic needs to be a zip hoodie too!!

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko

Is the caffeine power up hoodie true black or is it the heather black? The description says true black but the image is heather.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

The Zipper Tote got me - and yes, it was the zipper that did it.

I hope I like it because if I do, I know I will have to buy several more in different designs (3 kids; 10-12 hour road trips - oh imagine the possibilities!!)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
SirGecko wrote:Is the caffeine power up hoodie true black or is it the heather black? The description says true black but the image is heather.

Here's a picture of the one I own. It's more of a heather and looks real nice. Comfy too! I would order up a size because they do fit smaller than regular hoodies. This is an XL on my 16 year old boy.

Liannis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Liannis

If there was a 'The Cheese is a Liederkranz' hoodie, I'd buy that in a minute. :D

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
Narfcake wrote:I just hope they remember to print the back side this time.

I'm hoping to find a portal mice where only the backside printed personally! I'm wanting to make two pillows, one with each side of the design, and while I already have a shirt with just the front, I'm not willing cut apart a perfectly fine copy of it just for the reverse side!

Narfcake wrote:But that's what ABT is for, right?

Is that Always Buy Twelve? :-)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

chaosfourever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaosfourever

I wanted the by your powers combined for so long now but not as a hoodie. Is there any way I can get it as a tee shirt?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

chaosfourever wrote:I wanted the by your powers combined for so long now but not as a hoodie. Is there any way I can get it as a tee shirt?

Sure! Click here to go to the t-shirt purchase page. Nearly all shirt.woot t-shirts ever are now available as print-on-demand orders. Please browse through the "all designs" section found at the top of any shirt.woot page to find any older shirts that you want to purchase.

chaosfourever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaosfourever

Perfect. Thank you

Narfcake

arryielle wrote:Is that Always Buy Twelve? :-)

Well now that you mention it! ...

Note: extremely unlikely to be serious for (well?) known reasons.

rebeckster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebeckster
briteshny wrote:Donut Panic needs to be a zip hoodie too!!

Damn! Why isn't Donut Panic in a tee? I have been dying to see that one reissued FOREVER, just don't need a hoodie or apron.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

rebeckster wrote:Damn! Why isn't Donut Panic in a tee? I have been dying to see that one reissued FOREVER, just don't need a hoodie or apron.

Donut Panic IS a tee. It IS available for purchase. Click here to go to the t-shirt's purchase page. Nearly all shirt.woot t-shirts ever are now available as print-on-demand orders. Please browse through the "all designs" section found at the top of any shirt.woot page to find any older shirts that you want to purchase.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Hmmm, so I ordered three new Cheese shirts so I could get the updated artwork. Instead I got three shirts with the old artwork, and there's nothing left so I can't get a shirt with the new artwork now. I thought these were DTG, so how can they be sold out? I am confused...

Artist is sad panda. :{

Oh well, at least it looks like the men's shirts got the right print. My dude's shirt has the new mouse, and it looks nice.

Narfcake

bassanimation wrote:Hmmm, so I ordered three new Cheese shirts so I could get the updated artwork. Instead I got three shirts with the old artwork ...

And here I was thinking that there couldn't possibly be any other type of printing mistake left to make.

OY!