WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shirt.Woot Spotlight: Fablefire

Foxes have never looked so cute as when drawn by Fablefire. But longtime Shirt.Wooters know her work can also be as sarcastic, horrifying, or geeky as anybody's. No wonder she's such a favorite around here: she's like all of Shirt.Woot embodied in a single person.

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

A couple of the shirts need type pictures.

that was fun while it lasted!

monstercloud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monstercloud

That Pylon shirt has very good timing since the new Starcraft 2 expansion was just released.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 24 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
monstercloud wrote:That Pylon shirt has very good timing since the new Starcraft 2 expansion was just released.

Honestly the timing is off by a day. All the SC2 people have kinda disappeared from the internet to actually play the game, while Monday and for 2 hours Tuesday AM, they were bored bored bored and would have been more likely to notice it.

But, in general, yes. I'm curious how well it will do.

Totally bought both Foxes and the Zelda shirt on black.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

bobtina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobtina

You guys really should have included all three of fablefire's bunny shirts. They are all top notch designs.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Glad to see Fablefire get an artist spotlight. Her style is consistently fun and peppy, yet can throw that bit of off-beat/oh-man-why-oh-why-did-that-bunny-do-that-I-can't-unsee-it" humor that everyone loves.

Congrats on the spotlight!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

OK, I love my vulpa major shirt when I bought it from first day sales, but it's kinda painful now to see it as a glow in the dark option. *pout* As I'm WEARING it. (no fooling)

It should have always been a g.i.t.d. Or it should have been released as a g.i.t.d like years after the initial release. So it won't feel like I just missed buying it as it was always meant to be by less than 3 weeks. *epic pout*

I suppose you're trying to tempt me into springing for the hoodie.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:A couple of the shirts need type pictures.

Thanks. I'll let them know so they can fix it later this a.m.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

firefly209

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firefly209
safyrejet wrote:OK, I love my vulpa major shirt when I bought it from first day sales, but it's kinda painful now to see it as a glow in the dark option. [...] I just missed buying it as it was always meant to be by less than 3 weeks. *epic pout*

i know EXACTLY what you mean - I feel the same! I bought this on first day, too, and it only arrived two days ago (international post is so slow!), and now here it is in glow in the dark! I am so tempted by the hoodie, though, as that would make up for it in my mind... I 'm just having a hard time justifying the purchase in my head - considering the cost, and I already own the original t-shirt... But it's on shirtwoot's super-awesome lightweight hoodies - and glow in the dark! ...But I've bought so much from shirtwoot recently... I mean, I guess I could go without food for another week, right?...

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

aw, why isn't 'say no to scurvy' a shirt?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Ahhh great collection! Love the new shirts too, congratulations fablefire!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Hmm... Have not decided if I like the new colour on the legend was born, but I'll give it a shot. My original is long aged; I rarely wear it just to preserve it.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Ughhhhh, whattttttttt. I bought Vulpa when it first came out and after it arrived I thought this almost looks glow in the dark and this is THE BEST SHIRT I OWN NOW! And now it's released as glow in the dark. Blargh.

tortilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tortilla

Can someone tell me how the zip up hoodies size? I think I kinda NEED the vulpa major zip up hoodie but I'm not sure what size to order. Does it run small like the shirts? I usually end up wearing a women's large when I buy the t-shirts.

Thanks!

HunyBunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HunyBunny

I am the proud owner of all of FableFire's bunny shirts. Today's I own in every incarnation printed which happens to be my favorite and the start of my demented bunny collection.

Mojo691

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mojo691

I love the For When You Need More shirt...just wish it would have been a little more Protoss-ey. Something like Krazy Khaydarin's or something along those lines

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

emeister wrote:aw, why isn't 'say no to scurvy' a shirt?

it is.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
Mojo691 wrote:I love the For When You Need More shirt...just wish it would have been a little more Protoss-ey. Something like Krazy Khaydarin's or something along those lines

This was discussed at length. Crazy Dave isn't an official distributor. It's kind of shady dealings so he wouldn't use his real name. He salvages pylons from destroyed Toss armies and resells them at rock bottom prices. The Protoss don't look kindly on folks turning a profit on their dead. However, when the Zerg are knocking at your door and you need more pylons, but don't have enough minerals... Crazy Dave's got you covered, whether you like him or not.

Some folks speculate that he's actually a Terran scavenger, but no one has ever seen Crazy Dave.

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

Thanks everyone! And big thanks to Woot and Travis for working with me on the sale. I can't wait to see these in the mail. :D

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
tortilla wrote:Can someone tell me how the zip up hoodies size? I think I kinda NEED the vulpa major zip up hoodie but I'm not sure what size to order. Does it run small like the shirts? I usually end up wearing a women's large when I buy the t-shirts.

Thanks!

For a sort-of reference, I wear a WL or MM shirt (I like the longer men's fit), and for a regular zip-up hoodie, a medium is perfect. The fit is not too baggy, but loose enough to be quite comfortable over other clothing. I'm not too sure how the LW hoodie compares to that size though.

jrunnerrunnerj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrunnerrunnerj
safyrejet wrote:OK, I love my vulpa major shirt when I bought it from first day sales, but it's kinda painful now to see it as a glow in the dark option. *pout* As I'm WEARING it. (no fooling)

It should have always been a g.i.t.d. Or it should have been released as a g.i.t.d like years after the initial release. So it won't feel like I just missed buying it as it was always meant to be by less than 3 weeks. *epic pout*

You are right. Bought it too when it came out, so at least woot should have waited a few more weeks before releasing the remix...

Mojo691

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mojo691
fablefire wrote:This was discussed at length. Crazy Dave isn't an official distributor. It's kind of shady dealings so he wouldn't use his real name. He salvages pylons from destroyed Toss armies and resells them at rock bottom prices. The Protoss don't look kindly on folks turning a profit on their dead. However, when the Zerg are knocking at your door and you need more pylons, but don't have enough minerals... Crazy Dave's got you covered, whether you like him or not.

Some folks speculate that he's actually a Terran scavenger, but no one has ever seen Crazy Dave.

Oh, that explains it all then, it's THAT Crazy Dave the shirt is referring to...I've heard rumors that guy is whacked out on goofballs...err, stimpacks.

Wayticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wayticus

Hmm if plan B was in a tshirt and not just hoodies, I'd be buying it, been wanting that but alas hoodies only, booo!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Wayticus wrote:Hmm if plan B was in a tshirt and not just hoodies, I'd be buying it, been wanting that but alas hoodies only, booo!

Plan B IS a t-shirt, and it IS available for purchase! Click here to go to the t-shirt's purchase page. Nearly all shirt.woot t-shirts ever are now available as print-on-demand orders. Please browse through the "all designs" section found at the top of any shirt.woot page to find any older shirts that you want to purchase.