dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Happy Bday D'name.
I'm back too.Mrs. Ice was sprung today. Surgery was a success as I posted before, however the pathology indicated 6 months more of chemo will be needed.



Was that expected?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Iceback wrote:Happy Bday D'name.
I'm back too.Mrs. Ice was sprung today. Surgery was a success as I posted before, however the pathology indicated 6 months more of chemo will be needed.



I hope that will be the last of it, not fun (although my father found it relaxing, but he's weird).

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Happy Bday D'name.
I'm back too.Mrs. Ice was sprung today. Surgery was a success as I posted before, however the pathology indicated 6 months more of chemo will be needed.



So good news/bad news. Keep us posted on how she's doing.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Was that expected?



If the pathology had shown clear then it would have just been an option.

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Hey Ice and AZ! So glad to see both of you. Ice prayers are continuing for Mrs. I.

Our visitors are on their way back to the mountains. Cleaning the bedroom and bath has commenced.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.



hey gman. i missed whenever it was that you passed 75k, but congrats!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.





Morning Az.
Morning All.

Hoping things go well for Mrs. Ice.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Bummer. Just was at m-i-l's to meet with the new Council on Aging person and she was told she's no longer eligible (actually, never was) for meals on wheels. This is really bad news, not so much about the food itself, although that's definitely a downer, but the people that brought the meals every day always stayed for five or ten minutes and talked to her. She didn't cry while I was there, but I'll bet she has been since. Sure hope this doesn't throw her into a depression.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Bummer. Just was at m-i-l's to meet with the new Council on Aging person and she was told she's no longer eligible (actually, never was) for meals on wheels. This is really bad news, not so much about the food itself, although that's definitely a downer, but the people that brought the meals every day always stayed for five or ten minutes and talked to her. She didn't cry while I was there, but I'll bet she has been since. Sure hope this doesn't throw her into a depression.



That's not good.
Is there any way to pay for the service? Especially since they already know her.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:That's not good.
Is there any way to pay for the service? Especially since they already know her.



Nope.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.



Hello.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:hey gman. i missed whenever it was that you passed 75k, but congrats!



Thanks; but I'm about the only one who cares about post count anymore.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Thanks; but I'm about the only one who cares about post count anymore.




HAPPY MILLION-BILLION-TRILLION POSTS!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ALL TIME POST WHORE!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hello.



Hi.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Time to walk Rusty.

But that requires standing up.

Way too much effort.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Hi.



Congrats on passing the 75000 mark!

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:HAPPY MILLION-BILLION-TRILLION POSTS!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ALL TIME POST WHORE!



Well, this certainly puts a knife in it.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Well, this certainly puts a knife in it.



Oh for goodness sakes, what did I do now???

I just didn't want to open a new window to check the actual number.

Grumpy grump.





What the heck? Does the radar end at the border, or is the storm afraid of Canada?

It started in the Gulf. Went up the Mississippi, then abruptly turned at the Great Lakes and went toward the Atlantic.

Stay away from Canada storm! Stay away!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Just got finished with the appliance repair dude. The washing machine took a crap while I was busy with Mrs. Ice. It wasn't too expensive to fix. Buddy showed me the secret- not -in- the- manual fix so I can do it myself next time.
Saturday I do a preemptive attack on the a/c unit so we hopefully we avoid the annual compressor replacement at the most inopportune time event.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Oh for goodness sakes, what did I do now???

I just didn't want to open a new window to check the actual number.

Grumpy grump.





What the heck? Does the radar end at the border, or is the storm afraid of Canada?

It started in the Gulf. Went up the Mississippi, then abruptly turned at the Great Lakes and went toward the Atlantic.

Stay away from Canada storm! Stay away!



We were going to go to the new casino this afternoon/evening to celebrate our anniversary (tomorrow), but the forecast was for severe storms so we decided to put it off till Monday. We're old.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:
What the heck? Does the radar end at the border, or is the storm afraid of Canada?

It started in the Gulf. Went up the Mississippi, then abruptly turned at the Great Lakes and went toward the Atlantic.

Stay away from Canada storm! Stay away!



Can't you just be happy for them?

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Oh for goodness sakes, what did I do now???

I just didn't want to open a new window to check the actual number.

Grumpy grump.





What the heck? Does the radar end at the border, or is the storm afraid of Canada?

It started in the Gulf. Went up the Mississippi, then abruptly turned at the Great Lakes and went toward the Atlantic.

Stay away from Canada storm! Stay away!



You've been here eight years and you still don't know that hovering your mouse pointer over our userids will display our woot stats??????


And yes; for the most part US weather radars only display weather within the US. That however, does not constrain weather from entering or departing the US!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Can't you just be happy for them?



Maybe they needed the rain.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

G'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:You've been here eight years and you still don't know that hovering your mouse pointer over our userids will display our woot stats??????


And yes; for the most part US weather radars only display weather within the US. That however, does not constrain weather from entering or departing the US!!!



I was already typing it and didn't want to go back to see the real #.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Everyone missing?

Again?

OK, see you tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Everyone missing?

Again?

OK, see you tomorrow.



She comes in for ten minutes and then can't understand why there aren't people waiting for her.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Gman and all who follow

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Rain has stopped. The pollen is gone for a little while. The casino was approved yesterday. We will have a casino in the county of our NC home. Construction to start ASAP. The jobs it will provide will be great. At least it is the other end of the county from us so the traffic won't be too bad at our house.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. Brrrrrr.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Good morning. Brrrrrr.



Rain here.

One last pre surgery doctor visit.
I wonder how many doctors you have to see for a surgery that takes more than 20 minutes?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well that was interesting. They gave me a one more instruction sheet.
Answered questions.
Felt the knee over my pants.

Total waste of time!

Although the Doctor insist this is nothing and the recovery is fast.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Well that was interesting. They gave me a one more instruction sheet.
Answered questions.
Felt the knee over my pants.

Total waste of time!

Although the Doctor insist this is nothing and the recovery is fast.



What exactly is this operation for?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:What exactly is this operation for?



attitude adjustment, i hope.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:attitude adjustment, i hope.



//smack

I ain't go no attitude!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:What exactly is this operation for?



Torn meniscus.

Knee has be swollen for almost a year. Hurts sometimes. Not other times.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Torn meniscus.

Knee has be swollen for almost a year. Hurts sometimes. Not other times.



Thank you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.