WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you have any bumper stickers on your car?
  • 13.6% - Yes, one. 183
  • 10.4% - Yes, a few. 140
  • 1.5% - Yes, many. 20
  • 68.6% - No. 925
  • 6% - No, cuz I got no car. 81
1349 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

Magnets, but no stickers.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Is wootbot now mining deals.woot for poll questions?

move along

mightyhunter9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyhunter9

I have a least five "bumper stickers" on my bike, though. Does that count?

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Although popular in other areas of the country, no one in my area has stickers on their bumpers, however they do put them on the back window glass of their pickups.

... And then there's the clear inside-the-glass sticker all the college kids and their parents have.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

No because people in our area are jerks and would key our stickers off or if they where the ones with magnates steal them.

We can not have nice things.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I guess it's not really a bumper sticker, but I have a behind the glass window sticker for my college of choice...and a Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker (not stuck) no my dashboard still. Yeah, I'm that person. At least it's not a Kerry/Edwards on the bumper, like I still frequently see in the Seattle area.

aprilbolin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aprilbolin

No bumper stickers, but lots of window stickers. (including side windows). All of them related to my alma mater. I live in a different state now, so it's pretty easy to spot my car in the parking lot at work. A car loaded up with an out of state school's gear, surrounded on all sides by NC State, Duke, and UNC cars.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

I stick the bumper sticker on a magnet & then stick the magnet on my car. All humorous stuff. I know I enjoy being behind a car at a redlight & having reading material available while I wait.

GURABoy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages GURABoy

No, nothing on the bumper. But I put a "Richard Petty for President" sticker that a friend had custom printed in the window on Dayton 500 day.