jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Thanks for the preferences! Looks like royal blue is the leader.

I've got another design in progress, but having trouble with the text... any thoughts? or another suggestion on what he should say? Thanks!



I'm also not sure if it's better to just have the little crocuses popping up or to have more foliage/springy things.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit
jasneko wrote:Thanks for the preferences! Looks like royal blue is the leader.

I've got another design in progress, but having trouble with the text... any thoughts? or another suggestion on what he should say? Thanks!



I'm also not sure if it's better to just have the little crocuses popping up or to have more foliage/springy things.





Maybe - "You're welcome." or "You owe me."



Cute idea...


jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
oakenspirit wrote:Maybe - "You're welcome." or "You owe me."



Cute idea...



Ha! Good ideas, I may just use one - thanks

PS. Your fox design is lovely!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit
jasneko wrote:Ha! Good ideas, I may just use one - thanks

PS. Your fox design is lovely!



Thanks so! ;) Wasn't sure- Whenever I post a wip and amass crickets, I get nervous.


jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
oakenspirit wrote:Thanks so! ;) Wasn't sure- Whenever I post a wip and amass crickets, I get nervous.

Sure thing! And I know exactly what you mean.