6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

crap, i missed the death star shirt... :-(

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

HAHA making going up and down with the mouse is like my own little flip book.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Woohoo! I was hoping this would make it! Looking at the contenders, I had pretty much assumed it would. Another awesome design, ramyb! Congrats!

ariadnemarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ariadnemarie

Really not sure whether to love ramyb for the shirts, or hate for taking my money.....

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

This is a really clever use of the g.i.t.d. affect. I like the small touch of the clouds by day turning to star dots by night.

Well done.

mkb30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mkb30

Those adorable owl eyes are calling to me! The little girl inside of me just can't resist.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Ramy has drawn a remarkably accurate likeliness of me. If only I glowed in the dark! Just think how much lower my electricity bills would be.

mattryan wrote:HAHA making going up and down with the mouse is like my own little flip book.

This is way too much fun! Thanks for the suggestion.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

The "about the artist" description makes me TERRIFIED of Ramyb....

...and strangely crave a baked potato...

Grats ace!

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4

This is so much cooler than a French Star Wars shirt.

clanaota

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanaota

YOLO

woot!

hinaruto33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinaruto33

Do I get any points for being nocturnal? Seeing as it is almost 2 am. I've been up since 7 am and running on 6 hours of sleep (I know. 6 hours is "a lot").

hinaruto33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinaruto33
mattryan wrote:HAHA making going up and down with the mouse is like my own little flip book.

I vote you get a million points. Thank you exhaustion!

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee
safyrejet wrote:This is a really clever use of the g.i.t.d. affect. I like the small touch of the clouds by day turning to star dots by night.

Well done.

I thought they were seagulls or some other birds not clouds.

dogrrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dogrrl

Really, this won but "Yummy" didn't? What is wrong with the Woot Voters?

Although I must say that this is proof that Woot isn't interested in a high sales count.

Apparently Woot will only print, Star Wars, owls and phoenixes.

Ugh!!!!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I was hoping for a "little girl friendly" GitD design. My daughter always feels left out on these things.
Thanks Woot!

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Fountain3586 wrote:crap, i missed the death star shirt... :-(

Huh? It's right here ...

ariadnemarie wrote:Really not sure whether to love ramyb for the shirts, or hate for taking my money.....

He'll take more of your money at TeeTurtle.

hinaruto33 wrote:Do I get any points for being nocturnal? Seeing as it is almost 2 am. I've been up since 7 am and running on 6 hours of sleep (I know. 6 hours is "a lot").

That's 2 hours more sleep than what I got ...

dogrrl wrote:Really, this won but "Yummy" didn't? What is right with the Woot Voters? ...

As a dog owner, I would never fathom that design.

I did vote for this. It's devoid of pop culture and quite well done with clever use of the GITD representing the awaken state.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats Ramy. Really simple & clever use of the ink, and most importantly, a nice looking shirt in the daytime.

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps

I'm the 1% who went in for 3. I have 2 little girls who like to go spelunking every chance they get. I bought them the TARDIS shirt a few weeks back, but drew the line at the death star for too geeky and too before their time. This though - they will dig it. Thanks!

-JCH

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet
ceagee wrote:I thought they were seagulls or some other birds not clouds.

I do see the 3 top white lines that have a distinct bird wings curve shape, those do not have any g.i.t.d. dots yeah, so I interpreted those as birds. But everything else has the g.i.t.d. dots. Those are what I mean as clouds. To me they are more cloud shaped than bird shaped. *shrug*

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Who Trusts Felix?? I've tried ordering this on iPwn, iPad, and now Firef*x and my order will not go through. Plenty have sold since I've been trying, so it's not sold out. Who Trusts Felix?, woot!??

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ckeilah

Hello? Woot!? Hello???

ckeilah

Obviously, we're connected. Why can neither I, nor any of my friends, buy this shirt?!?!

Whoever the artist is should be seriously pissed now. He's losing lots of sales! :-(

norkia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages norkia

I want to order this too, but it won't take me to the payment page!

luchador88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luchador88

I really, really want this shirt, but, as others have already said, the payments page is not loading...Get it together guys, I really want this shirt

emilyshulstad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emilyshulstad

PLEASE fix your website... I have been trying to buy this shirt for over an hour now, and have already e-mailed customer service about this issue where it will not load to the payment screen.

I created an account today specifically for this shirt because I love Ramyb and I love owls. Don't screw us over and not let us buy this!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems. I've reported the problems. Should be fixed shortly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ckeilah

Thanks TT!

10min past reported, and still broken. Tick tock....
30min....
ROY!?!? MOSS!?!?

lakertime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lakertime

I'm starting to worry I won't be able to order in time, thought it would be fixed by now.

ckeilah

ThunderThighs

Staff

ckeilah wrote:

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lakertime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lakertime

Yay, ordered 2 shirts for my daughters!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lakertime wrote:Yay, ordered 2 shirts for my daughters!

Yay! I haven't heard back from the developers yet but YAY!

FORUM MODERATOR

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 59.886s
First Sucker: emoreno24
Last Wooter to Woot: noahalin
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2461

First day sales 2461
First day posts 32

ckeilah

Well, it looks like someone managed to turn it off and on again before time ran out and Judge Judy sent us all to shirtless prison. :-)

usagisailor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages usagisailor

Got mine yesterday... I LOVE IT! I actually bought it as a jogging/biking shirt. Not as good as reflective coating by any means, but still awesome. You can BARELY see the glow in the dark printing, and that's only if you're really looking for it. Beautiful product, probably order a couple for my kids too!

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc

Whoops, I was going to post when my lovely owl friend arrived. So much for that plan as this late post proves. The shirt was delivered promptly, but I was so excited showing it off that I forgot to arrive here to report my joy.

Late report:
Loving my new shirt too much to use just for camping as previously planned. Actually I now plan on wearing it for yard work, too. You see I usually don't come inside until long after darkness falls. The neighbors will get a big kick out of this shirt when they drive by. (I'm the first house on the court.) Instead of my skittering around in darkness doing my gardening wonders, they'll see this owl moving about.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

mrwaffle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrwaffle

Finally got this shirt and its just awesome. Especially love how owls eyes wide awake in glow in dark phase. :-)
Not the first Woot
shirt nor last for this Woot-er.

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc

Yes, with these double duty designs it's like having two shirts! Those eyes sure do light up brightly, similar to rolly polley eyes, yet with a sparkle. No a wink I think! A simple design to the eye, but careful observation invites the hidden little extra's as observed by others here that the artist carefully wove through this masterpiece.

I also like it for it's positivity. Thank goodness it's not anther war shirt. I don't glorify negativity on my shirts.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo

Best. Owl. Shirt. Ever.

(No other explanation is necessary.)