WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many of your real-life friends know about Shirt.Woot?
  • 12.2% - None 133
  • 33.3% - One or two 362
  • 39.8% - Several 432
  • 12.1% - Most of them 131
  • 2.6% - All of them 28
1086 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

Torn between "one" and "all of them"...both are accurate.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Many friends and family members have received woot items as gifts, but they don't necessarily know that.

07/11/14

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

None.
I have no real life friends.

move along

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero
j5 wrote:None.
I have no real life friends.

hahahahahaha!

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

They all ask where I got that great shirt from, I tell them, some even so much that they just another shirt from "that website". None of them could be bothered to use it.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I gladly tell everyone where I got my t-shirts from. And I tell them of a wonderful time in the past where you could get amazing shirts, printed on amazing AA blanks.

Now I tell them I no longer purchase shirts, and long for a time when, I can get AA blanks again.

It's a shame all these wonderful designs get wasted on those 'things' you call t-shirts.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 23 Private Messages daveinwarshington

ALL of my imaginary friends shop here every few minutes.
Does that count???

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
elsupreme wrote:I gladly tell everyone where I got my t-shirts from. And I tell them of a wonderful time in the past where you could get amazing shirts, printed on amazing AA blanks.

Now I tell them I no longer purchase shirts, and long for a time when, I can get AA blanks again.

It's a shame all these wonderful designs get wasted on those 'things' you call t-shirts.

Some people prefer the Anvils. We all have different body shapes. Presumably your loathing for Anvil comes from personal experience. Maybe you could show your friends the difference and let them make their own decision? Besides, long-sleeves, hoodies, and aprons are still great, aren't they?

In the current "Spring Sprung" plus sale, there are several AA tees, and all the v-neck tees are on AA as well.

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes
elsupreme wrote:I gladly tell everyone where I got my t-shirts from. And I tell them of a wonderful time in the past where you could get amazing shirts, printed on amazing AA blanks.

This. I used to love woot shirts and telling people about them when they asked. Now they're too short for me, have giant neck holes, and just feel inferior in every way to AA.