lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme

The first launch of WootStalker T-Shirt Trade Center is live. This is still pretty early production (as I only started on it yesterday), but so far it is pretty functional.

To add your shirt, log in, then click the "Add Shirt" link at the top. If you paste the original sale url into the top and click scan, it will autofill the info for you (except size).

Click to view WootStalker T-Shirt Trade Center

Right now while in testing, only Shirt.woot is supported.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

*Note: Logging in automatically takes you to the main page. You can get to WootStalker T-Shirt Trade Center under the Tools Menu

Shirts listed by me are for testing, and not for trade

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Oh, HECK yeah! I will use this as soon as I get home tonight! Thank you so much, lichme!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 434 Private Messages lonelypond

cool. thanks!

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Awesome! Thanks so much for doing this. I know you just started on it, and I only took a quick glance, but you may want to fix this.... wArn, I think you mean wOrn, unless you are warning people about a particular shirt and , if so, thanks for the warning too!

07/11/14

lichme

caramelarrow wrote:Awesome! Thanks so much for doing this. I know you just started on it, and I only took a quick glance, but you may want to fix this.... wArn, I think you mean wOrn, unless you are warning people about a particular shirt and , if so, thanks for the warning too!

Already fixed lol. Thx

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

That is awesome, good luck. I would prefer it if you renamed it, since it is not actually an extension of my site, but an all new site on an already established woot stalker site. That is just an ethical and courtesy request, not currently making a legal claim.

Your target market would certainly associate the name with me and the site that I built, and I would prefer it if you were to make a clean break since I am not associated with the site.

Again, good luck!

lichme

bluchez wrote:That is awesome, good luck. I would prefer it if you renamed it, since it is not actually an extension of my site, but an all new site on an already established woot stalker site. That is just an ethical and courtesy request, not currently making a legal claim.

Your target market would certainly associate the name with me and the site that I built, and I would prefer it if you were to make a clean break since I am not associated with the site.

Again, good luck!

Yeah, I understand. I thought about that originally, which is why the actual page was named "T-Shirt Trade Center". I went ahead and updated this thread title.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
lichme wrote:Yeah, I understand. I thought about that originally, which is why the actual page was named "T-Shirt Trade Center". I went ahead and updated this thread title.

Thanks for understanding. Best of luck.

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

Very nice! Color me impressed and thankful that someone decided to create another trading site!

One request though - since this is a php page, the website url stays the same as the content on the page changes. Would it be possible to get a link to put in our woot profile signature block that goes directly to the shirts we have listed? Hopefully that makes sense...

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

lichme

arryielle wrote:Very nice! Color me impressed and thankful that someone decided to create another trading site!

One request though - since this is a php page, the website url stays the same as the content on the page changes. Would it be possible to get a link to put in our woot profile signature block that goes directly to the shirts we have listed? Hopefully that makes sense...

Still adding in some rating content and stuff, but I believe this is what you are looking for

Click to see my Shirts for trade

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
lichme wrote:Still adding in some rating content and stuff, but I believe this is what you are looking for

Click to see my Shirts for trade

Exactly, and thank you!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I love it, thank you! Can't wait to get started using this!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

May I make a suggestion? I'd put a field stating which shirt blank the shirt is. Anvil, or AA. It'd help out knowing.

that was fun while it lasted!

lichme

bpr2 wrote:May I make a suggestion? I'd put a field stating which shirt blank the shirt is. Anvil, or AA. It'd help out knowing.

There is a section for notes that this info can be added to. The site now supports a couple of other shirt retailers (BustedTees/Threadless), and will be further expanding when I get some more time. It would be too much upkeep to keep all of the shirt types up to date.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

It keeps telling me that it's unable to authenticate. I've tried several times.

lichme

rogue8402 wrote:It keeps telling me that it's unable to authenticate. I've tried several times.

I don't see that you have signed up for an account (at least not under your woot username or anything similar). Did you register?

[probably not the case, but your woot account is not the same as your woot stalker account]

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I'm having the same problem. Getting unable to authenticate your account.

lichme

There we go, should be working now. Probably need to reregister the account though.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

It works now. Thank you.