WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tabletop Gaming Day: Wear More Games!

So it hath been declared in the geekiest echelons of gamingdom: Saturday, March 30, 2013, shall be International Tabletop Day! You won't get these in time to wear them on March 30, of course, but you can carry forth the spirit of the day into the rest of the year. Now put down the "controller" and pick up some dice!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
So it hath been declared in the geekiest echelons of gamingdom: Saturday, March 30, 2013, shall be International Tabletop Day! You won't get these in time to wear them on March 30, of course, but you can carry forth the spirit of the day into the rest of the year. Now put down the "controller" and pick up some dice!

Is this a woot conspiracy to sell more copies of Wootopoly?!?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Does anyone else wish that "How We Roll" was sold as a dice bag? I mean, I have quite a few dice, but not enough to fill a tote... :P

chadhuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadhuck

How was The Realm of Every Game not included here?

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Why did Woot wait till now to offer this sale when tabletop day is frikking tomorrow?

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

You roll on the critical fumble table, and your sword goes flying to hit that sleeping troll you just noticed.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Hey - I just got How we roll as my random zip-up sweatshirt!

(and I use the term "I" very loosely - my husband is eyeing it up so I may lose it)

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam

is the tote a zipper-top like the last several? usually they say so...

fizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fizard
tsukitensh wrote:Does anyone else wish that "How We Roll" was sold as a dice bag? I mean, I have quite a few dice, but not enough to fill a tote... :P

I have that many dice.... heehee!! I've already bought one of the totes and may buy a second to keep various dice games in!

fizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fizard
ebam wrote:is the tote a zipper-top like the last several? usually they say so...

When I bought it before, there was no zipper

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo

So many other gaming shirts not included, and too late to get them to wear for tomorrow. Next year, woot, do better! Delivery by the Friday before tabletop day!