66%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

I really have to protest about this shirt winning in the derby... because now I have to spend money. It's going to be another Ramen month, isn't it? D:

(Also, I wanted to point out that the link to the artist's woot catalog is broken! There is a quotation mark in there that shouldn't be, or else the second one is missing.)

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

kharmazero design=instabuy for me

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

Lovely. I feel as mesmerized by the color "rain fall" as the girl on the shirt.

This should please all those who've been whining about the supposed lack of non-meme/nerd/cat/fox/zombie t-shirts...Although I still expect someone to complain. (yeah, I'm a bit cynical, I know.)

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Is that a flock of birds on the left...? Everytime I look at this design again, I see more and like it even better :D

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

These shirts are always good for my daughter. After a while though, these types of designs all look relatively the same though. But they make you feel better wearingthem though I think which makes it worth it.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I love the use of negative space to create the lady in the rain. It's a great example of using the shirt color to create an awesome image.

kevito

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevito
auctionsaver wrote:These shirts are always good for my daughter. After a while though, these types of designs all look relatively the same though. But they make you feel better wearingthem though I think which makes it worth it.

I pretty much agree with this.

As nice as this shirt is, I've probably seen just as many silhouetted person standing in rainfall of color shirts as poorly drawn bunny or played out Mario referencing shirts over the years. So I can't get TOO excited.

lazy8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazy8

A break from mashup design is like an irridescent shower. I'll sleep (and dream) on it.

Prime Suspect

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Prime Suspect

Hey, it's an Ingress portal that can't decide what faction it belongs to.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
safyrejet wrote:...Although I still expect someone to complain. (yeah, I'm a bit cynical, I know.)

Ok....I'll bite. (Not too hard, though.)

LOVE the beautiful design.

But....

The last THREE black t-shirts I've wooted came out of their very first wash with grey patches on them, with block-like edges. It looks almost as if an outline of an iron-on transfer that sometimes occurs. I wouldn't expect that with the way Woot prints shirts, however. So, I don't know if it's an issue with the black blanks or not.

I haven't been keeping up lately, so I also don't know if this is a problem experienced by anyone else. I've decided to not buy any more black tees, however....no matter how much I love the design. *sigh*
So, alas, my state remains white as of now.

Kudos to the artist anyway! Nice work.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero

!!!!!!!thanks a lot for the nice comments and having supported this one wooters.I've got spring colorfull tears standing at the borders of my eyes now.i cry

AutobahnSHO

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AutobahnSHO

Very pretty.

nutrageous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nutrageous

Beautiful. Have you considered the print/poster possibilities? Or even better, the screensaver possibilities? Talk about mesmerizing.

amnishaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amnishaw
nutrageous wrote:Beautiful. Have you considered the print/poster possibilities? Or even better, the screensaver possibilities? Talk about mesmerizing.

Excellent idea! I would prefer this as a print, as full T-shirt designs don't work well for me, and that's the only thing I dislike. I really heart the design itself though!

noles4life002

quality posts: 5 Private Messages noles4life002

Background looks like the wallpaper on my Nexus 4. Very cool design.

kharmazero

nutrageous wrote:Beautiful. Have you considered the print/poster possibilities? Or even better, the screensaver possibilities? Talk about mesmerizing.

Thanks a lot.About posters this is no more in my hands the design belongs to Woot.You could try this misskari's tutorial to turn a tshirt into a hangable canvas
http://www.instructables.com/id/Made-a-t-shirt-into-hangable-art/

kharmazero

and about screensavers , if it is for your computer screen you can still upload the picture of the design , for phones i don't know how to manage that.I'l ask to woot if i can share this here.Stay tuned.

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010

I wish this came in a long shirt, tunic style shirt, or a short t-shirt dress so I could wear it with leggings. Some of us love our legging woot, can you help us out?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

kjsmason2010 wrote:I wish this came in a long shirt, tunic style shirt, or a short t-shirt dress so I could wear it with leggings. Some of us love our legging woot, can you help us out?

Buy the shirt way oversized and then recut it to a tunic size/style that fits your needs. Et voila! Now you've got yourself a tunic tee dress thing for your leggings. Here's a woot-tee altering tutorial that can be modified to turn over-sized woot t-shirt into a tunic, I'm sure. And here is how to adjust the giant neckhole in the over-sized-shirt-now-a-tunic.

imsedated

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imsedated

Beautiful shirt.

macaaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macaaa

I thought Shirt Woot only accepted designs that were not submitted anywhere else.

This design was up for voting on Threadless and got 3.42 and can still be pickup for printing at Threadless.

????? So, if I have a design can I do the same???

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

macaaa wrote:I thought Shirt Woot only accepted designs that were not submitted anywhere else.

This design was up for voting on Threadless and got 3.42 and can still be pickup for printing at Threadless.

If you have concerns over the validity of a design, you can, as you've done here, bring it to the artist's/forum's attention in the comments. You can also write a note to the shirt.woot editors when you notice something (artists@woot.com, derby@woot.com, shirtlegal@woot.com--I don't know the exact email, but try one of those?).

And, no, no one can or should submit a design that is available elsewhere, is under hold elsewhere, or is otherwise tied up in claim. Woot does rely on the shirt.woot community to help keep things honest, so polite, respectful questioning and criticism are always welcome. If you have serious concerns over this design's print, please provide proof/links that support your accusation(s).

kharmazero

macaaa wrote:I thought Shirt Woot only accepted designs that were not submitted anywhere else.

you're right it's still on my profile but asked threadless to remove it and they are slowly reacting

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

I LOVE this design!!! And I agree, a poster or print of this would be awesome!!!

I would love to buy a shirt too - but alas, my drawer is full and I am on shirt restrictions until such time I purge more shirts (or talk my husband into giving me one of his THREE junk drawers).

msdakani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msdakani

I would love to see this as a poster design. Lovely artwork and concept.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 56.665s
First Sucker: stephrein
Last Wooter to Woot: captaincool34
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 903

First day sales 903
First day posts 25