WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

More Kitties!

Why limit your pro-cat self-billboarding to the t-shirts in our other kittycat Woot Plus event? These hoodies, longsleeves, aprons, and totes let you affirm your feline affinity whether you're in the kitchen, out on the town, or attending a meeting of your local longsleeve t-shirt enthusiasts' club.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

I can't help but to feel that these side sales were purposely made for our resident crazy cat lady, @baybei, who's like one more first Wooter away from my record.

safyrejet

quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm sensing a theme here....give me a moment, I'll get it. I think the altered logo "catshirtswoot" might contain a clue.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Psst. You guys mispelled "moar".

lnjelinek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnjelinek

BEST DAY EVER! let procatsination at work commence! moar kitties = moar fun!

#catladyforlife

chemchica87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chemchica87

WHy?!?!?!?! I was super excited to see more kitties! and to see the Schrodinger design, but then immediately my excitement turned to sorrow as I see it is only the tote bag and not the sweatshirt. I hopelessly await when you put the cat in the box by dr. Schrodinger design back into a sweatshirt!!!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

*WHEW* I am safe again!!!

It has hit that time of year when only LW hoodies are offered. Since my son and I both dislike the LW hoodie (very thin), I am safe from temptation.

THANK YOU WOOT!!! You have too much of my money as it is!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:*WHEW* I am safe again!!!

It has hit that time of year when only LW hoodies are offered. Since my son and I both dislike the LW hoodie (very thin), I am safe from temptation.

THANK YOU WOOT!!! You have too much of my money as it is!

There is a certain pullover hoodie for sale that isn't lightweight...

enktwiss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages enktwiss

Drat! No Schrodinger zip up hoodies...
The wait goes on.

Narfcake

ochopika wrote:There is a certain pullover hoodie for sale that isn't lightweight...

Oh, be more blatant and just post it!

Past Your Bedtime Pullover Hoodie

I mean, it's not like I could be posting all your available shirts, including ones elsewhere, all the time for you, y'know.

ochopika

Staff

Narfcake wrote:I mean, it's not like I could be posting all your available shirts, including ones elsewhere, all the time for you, y'know.

Thank you, Narfcake! I do really appreciate that. I try to subdue the urge to shamelessly self-promote all day. I'm glad you can do it for me, hahahaha. I hope you hang around shirt.woot even if you aren't doing the numbers.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Narfcake wrote:I can't help but to feel that these side sales were purposely made for our resident crazy cat lady, @baybei, who's like one more first Wooter away from my record.

Oh really? I have to get working on that first sucker thing! LOL.

I love these side sales, I'm in heaven, my wallet however, is not! cat.shirt.woot is my new love!

Narfcake

ochopika wrote:Thank you, Narfcake! I do really appreciate that. I try to subdue the urge to shamelessly self-promote all day. I'm glad you can do it for me, hahahaha. I hope you hang around shirt.woot even if you aren't doing the numbers.

How about a image/link to your catalog in your sig?

I'll still be around - just without the weekly numbers.

baybei wrote:Oh really? I have to get working on that first sucker thing! LOL.

I count 26 ... am I missing any?

Cat Signal
Energy Efficient
Know Your Bones
10 Things
Going where they'll treat me right
Cats! Cats! Cats!
The Raven
The Truth About Cats (and Some People)
Tomorrow the World!!!
Final Boss!
Dangerous Valentine
Fly Away
Ruling the World
The Pilot
All Tangled Up
Procrastination University
Three Foxes
Molten Phoenix
The Mrowr
Fox Nouveau
World Domination for Cats
Pip-squeak
Do Not Pass Go Pullover Hoodie
College of Apathy-Orange
Shhhhhhh Long-Sleeve Tee
Playful Foxes-Remix

I love these side sales, I'm in heaven, my wallet however, is not! cat.shirt.woot is my new love!

How have you been doing with other sites?

ochopika

Staff

Narfcake wrote:stuff Ochopika should do

Yes, I should make a button for my catalog. I dunno why I haven't yet. I will do it!

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam

i can haz catan kitties in a zipper tote for my knitting stuffs?

much obliged!