2%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Oh yeah! I used some cat like reflexes to get this shirt!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh hey, lookie here. It's a new site!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme

Lol, who woulda thought, the way to defeat cat woman is with a lazer light.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

The Internet has spoken. It's all cat tees from here on out. Say hello to Catshirts.Woot.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
tgentry wrote:The Internet has spoken. It's all cat tees from here on out. Say hello to Catshirts.Woot.

the day shirt.woot officially died has come.

that was fun while it lasted!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Kitties!!!! (that's !!!! not ! because, come on, kitties.)

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond
tgentry wrote:The Internet has spoken. It's all cat tees from here on out. Say hello to Catshirts.Woot.

Can we get that on a shirt, with the appropriate used as a scratching post damage on the "!" ; )

Also, fun shirt, but the laser does look a bit like alien invasion so I hope our hero had the good kibble for lunch.

rudoreels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rudoreels

I have a 'Batcat' shirt from The Oatmeal so I HAD to get this.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

baybei is going to be First Sucker on every shirt!

(Baybei is First Sucker on just about cat shirt ever, including today's and Tomorrow the World!, the only cat shirt currently in the Reckoning. If you go back further, she's nearly always first on cat shirts. It's a seriously impressive record.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

Mrow mrow mrow mrow
mrow mrow mrow mrow
Mrow mrow mrow mrow
mrow mrow mrow mrow

CATMAN!

*ZAP!* *MEOW!*

Popcorn Dave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Popcorn Dave

Very cute shirt!

If that were my cat, she'd be fine wearing the cape but she'd be chasing the laser beam where it hit the ground instead of looking up lol

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

"I don't understand it! We've turned on the Cat Signal for four hours and Catman hasn't shown up yet!"

bonink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonink

Please can someone put an end to the cat shirts for awhile. Have mercy on us.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
neuropsychosocial wrote:baybei is going to be First Sucker on every shirt!

(Baybei is First Sucker on just about cat shirt ever, including today's and Tomorrow the World!, the only cat shirt currently in the Reckoning. If you go back further, she's nearly always first on cat shirts. It's a seriously impressive record.)

Well, thanks! I try, I try. It's seriously because I have a cat addiction. I've been told by a friend who runs a cat rescue, that I am a crazy cat lady. I only have three that own me, but I want them all!!! Well, not really, but I'd like a few more, however the current living situation doesn't allow that Then again, it's probably for the best, I'd rather own 50 cat shirts than 50 cats! Much less clean up in the end! LOL

chrissytine7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chrissytine7

Seeing as I have a cat named Batman, this was pretty much and instabuy for me.

mtcanty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtcanty

Is that worse than drwhofury.com?

Seriously, I haven't seen a wootshirt worth my attention in about a year. This one is OK. Not a buy, though.

Why so bad?

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

It looks like the signal is just a beam of light. It seems to me that the artist might have made a cat head out of it, or perhaps a fish to entice catman

mtcanty wrote:Is that worse than drwhofury.com?

Seriously, I haven't seen a wootshirt worth my attention in about a year. This one is OK. Not a buy, though.

Why so bad?

We all have different tastes. Many people seem to like this shirt. With the wide range of topics and art styles, I'm rather surprised that not one of the last 365 shirts have been to your liking. However, even if that is the case, isn't it going rather far to say that they are all "bad"?

queenmob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages queenmob
tsukitensh wrote:It looks like the signal is just a beam of light. It seems to me that the artist might have made a cat head out of it, or perhaps a fish to entice catman

We all have different tastes. Many people seem to like this shirt. With the wide range of topics and art styles, I'm rather surprised that not one of the last 365 shirts have been to your liking. However, even if that is the case, isn't it going rather far to say that they are all "bad"?

HALLLOOO! :-D

I'm the artist!
The beam of light is a laserpointer.
It's a joke. Because cats love laser pointers :-D

illustration: www.jung-comics.com
shirts: www.jung-shirts.com

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
queenmob wrote:Because cats love laser pointers :-D

Except for my cats. I think they are aliens. They couldn't care less about any kind of beam of light...laser pointer, flash light...they just look at me and you can see it in their eyes...they are saying "Stupid human..."

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

mtcanty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtcanty
tsukitensh wrote:We all have different tastes. Many people seem to like this shirt. With the wide range of topics and art styles, I'm rather surprised that not one of the last 365 shirts have been to your liking. However, even if that is the case, isn't it going rather far to say that they are all "bad"?

I can definitely see people liking this shirt. It's one of the few decent ones of the last few years. I remember wanting to buy every shirt on Woot every day. Things have really gone down hill.

The last one I purchased was a Knights Who Say Ni shirt (which, admittedly, wasn't very creative) and there hasn't been one that's caught my interest since.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

*laughs maniacally*

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
queenmob wrote:HALLLOOO! :-D

I'm the artist!
The beam of light is a laserpointer.
It's a joke. Because cats love laser pointers :-D

I realized that after I posted, and noticed the way the cat was poised to bat at it... it's perfect! :D

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

lol catshirt.woot Somewhere there is a man throwing a tantrum Rumplestiltskin would be proud of.

greg4734

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greg4734

The cat signal just looks like a lazer pointer or something.

It would be better if it left a cat silhouette in the clouds, similar to the bat signal.

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt
greg4734 wrote:The cat signal just looks like a lazer pointer or something.

It would be better if it left a cat silhouette in the clouds, similar to the bat signal.

If you scroll half-way down the page, you find what you are looking for. Almost exactly what you describe.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_vs_internet

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 15.331s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: chris2fer
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 905

First day sales 905
First day posts 26

dogrrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dogrrl

It seems as though for the past few years Woot seems to lean towards cats, star wars, retro gaming, phoenixes and random "arty" designs.

That is fine, and hat's off to the designers, but would it kill you to throw in some dog designs? Oh and please print more hoodies. Some of us don't live in Texas!

Just my 2cents

durdenblog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages durdenblog

What about shipping price for France ? Can't find any information :/

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

durdenblog wrote:What about shipping price for France ? Can't find any information :/

Shipping outside the US is $5.

The Shirt FAQ is kinda hidden at the bottom of the page. Click here to read more.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders