WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How do you wear t-shirts?
  • 4.8% - Under my sweater or sweatshirt. It's a secret for ME. 52
  • 16.5% - Around the house when I'm goofin' off. Maybe to bed. 177
  • 22.8% - When I'm working out or playing in the park. Fun's always casual! 245
  • 52.1% - In most of my daily life. Who am I, James Bond or something? 560
  • 3.8% - Listen, I once wore a t-shirt to my daughter's wedding. This is my LIFESTYLE. 41
1075 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Haven't worn one to a wedding...yet. Although I do occasionally not exactly joke about needing to find the perfect wedding t-shirt.

mishmash5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mishmash5

Where's the "Never" option?

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I don't always wear [Woot] T-Shirts (only about 95% of the time) but when I do I prefer (to exclusivity) American Apparel blanks!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Over a long sleeved tee, under an oversized flannel, with my skinny jeans, a raspberry beret and big chunky jewelry.

You know. Ironically.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:Over a long sleeved tee, under an oversized flannel, with my skinny jeans, a raspberry beret and big chunky jewelry.

You know. Ironically.

What, no leg warmers?

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
j5 wrote:What, no leg warmers?

Those are back in style, so clearly not.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

melb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melb

Toss up between "Around the house when I'm goofin' off. Maybe to bed." and "When I'm working out or playing in the park. Fun's always casual!"

Can't wear them to work so it is comfy for once I get home or on a relaxed weekend.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I wear them as pants in defiance of the Woot directive.

move along

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Yeah, pretty much all my daily life. Grad student, t-shirts and jeans are like my uniform. Bonus, by wearing nerdy, snarky, clever, or silly shirts I get to be that much more nerdy, snarky, clever, or silly. Depends on my daily mood.

I'll never be James Bond, I'll probably be more like Q.

shupersean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shupersean

One of the benefits of wearing a lab coat most of the day is that they don't really concern themselves with what you wear underneath...as long as you wear something.

Sheena3745

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Sheena3745

How about everywhere & anywhere that's not at work?