WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

What About Dogs?

We've had a lot of cat stuff for sale these past few days. What can we say? People love cats! Can't get enough of 'em. But now the tide has shifted. The dogs are back in town, and they're here with a vengeance. So pick up some dog stuff, and teach those cats a lesson.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

The my hero apron needs a different type picture.! stat!

that was fun while it lasted!

pearlicue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pearlicue

Good thing there are no V-neck shirts in this batch. I'm low on cash.

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

I have a Sheltie who frequently gets jealous of the boyfriend's kid, so A Horrible Accident may be a mandatory buy for me...

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

Is there a reason A Horrible Accident's URL contains My Hero instead?

joegillum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joegillum

Ugh, I'd so already own that Sherlock Holmes dog one if it wasn't on a cream colored shirt... eyuk.

beckymchat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beckymchat

I absolutely LOVE the Horrible Accident one. It made me die laughing. You guys need to make one with a Boston Terrier on it.

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

so if i want one of these that is not offered in a 't' can i go to the 'all designs' and find it?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wkmtca wrote:so if i want one of these that is not offered in a 't' can i go to the 'all designs' and find it?

If we've sold it from the front/main page before, then yes, you will find it in the "All Designs". The only exceptions are if they're printed with a specialty ink or on a color shirt that we no longer offer.

If it's a special print for this event, then it won't be available. I don't think there's any of these this time though.

Did that make sense? Sound like I babbled.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

danielledrybones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielledrybones

Occupied needs to come in pull-over hoodie!!!!

southpaw3687

quality posts: 1 Private Messages southpaw3687

Why Not Zoidberg?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Hmmm, the crazy cat lady that's first sucker on a bunch of cat shirts....managed to buy a dog themed hoodie! It's a miracle! LOL

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
baybei wrote:Hmmm, the crazy cat lady that's first sucker on a bunch of cat shirts....managed to buy a dog themed hoodie! It's a miracle! LOL

I prefer to look at it in the "equal opportunity" aspect. I'm a dog person, but have well over a month's worth of cat shirts. In fact, I'm wearing one now!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Narfcake wrote:I prefer to look at it in the "equal opportunity" aspect. I'm a dog person, but have well over a month's worth of cat shirts. In fact, I'm wearing one now!

LOL! I love dogs too, just a bigger cat person. I had a dog for almost 15 years, still miss her everyday. Not allowed to get a new dog, so it's just me and my crazy cats now!