lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Very entertaining. I thought a glow in the dark design might have the inside lane for this double take derby.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Two hours late

Speed to First Woot: 0m 27.665s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: elephantthebear
Last Purchase: 8 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 50% of Shirt Woots
Top 29% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2175

First day sales <2175
First day sales 99% of 2175
First day posts 40

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

May very well be the funniest shirt Woot has ever offered. Kudos to the designer!

handsomemule

quality posts: 0 Private Messages handsomemule

My shirt arrived today and I noticed that it says "chidren". I still love the shirt, but I am a little disappointed.

adia0420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adia0420
handsomemule wrote:My shirt arrived today and I noticed that it says "chidren". I still love the shirt, but I am a little disappointed.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this! I was all cozied up in bed with it on last night, and had to take it off to make sure I was reading it right. Then, I shunned it. I felt...misled.

smeglet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smeglet
handsomemule wrote:My shirt arrived today and I noticed that it says "chidren". I still love the shirt, but I am a little disappointed.

I just logged on to mention this too

Most people won't notice the accommodate misspelling but losing the l from children is big. Oh well shirt is still cool it just loses a little something for me.

nettiejeanne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nettiejeanne

I bought this shirt and wore it last Saturday. I absolutely love it! And the hidden message makes me feel like a secret agent! Well done!

SWAB20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SWAB20

I REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE SHIRTS!! Does anyone know if the are going to reprint them or where I can find one. Thanks everyone.