rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

Apologies if this has been posted. Just thought peeps should know~

They stopped updating quite a while ago, but it was a nice place look through old derbies :P

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

rasabi wrote:Apologies if this has been posted. Just thought peeps should know~

They stopped updating quite a while ago, but it was a nice place look through old derbies :P

Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I bet that if y'all went back to AA blanks that at least one them will come back.

goldenthorn wrote:Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

that was fun while it lasted!

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
bpr2 wrote:I bet that if y'all went back to AA blanks that at least one them will come back.

That makes no sense...

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
goldenthorn wrote:Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

Ah. I see. I'd read the Teetrade thread a few days ago, but hadn't kept up on it :P

lichme

quality posts: 2838 Private Messages lichme

If you are looking for a new place to hang, by request I have created a new T-Shirt Trading Center. It allows you to paste in the original sale url and auto load the details when you add your unwanted shirts.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
tsukitensh wrote:That makes no sense...

That's just because you either haven't been around long enough or haven't paid enough attention. ;)

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah, I noticed and miss it profoundly. I also miss Thatrobert's page as well. We've lost a lot of good things in the shirt community in the past year.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that so much has stopped in so short a time. But at the same time I understand why.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
bluchez wrote:That's just because you either haven't been around long enough or haven't paid enough attention. ;)

Were those sites not made for multiple shirt-a-day sites? Not all shirt-a-day sites use the same blanks. Even if the switch to anvil made for a trade reduction on woot, there would be all the other shirt sites.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

tsukitensh wrote:Were those sites not made for multiple shirt-a-day sites? Not all shirt-a-day sites use the same blanks. Even if the switch to anvil made for a trade reduction on woot, there would be all the other shirt sites.

The sites being mourned, teetrade and shirtwhat, were created and maintained by bluchez--the user to whom you're responding--so I surmise he knows best, if anyone, but I'm fairly certain shirtwhat and teetrade were inspired by and created specifically for shirt.woot? Juuuuust guessing, tho.