rasabi

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rasabi

Apologies if this has been posted. Just thought peeps should know~

They stopped updating quite a while ago, but it was a nice place look through old derbies :P

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

rasabi wrote:Apologies if this has been posted. Just thought peeps should know~

They stopped updating quite a while ago, but it was a nice place look through old derbies :P

Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

bpr2

quality posts: 185 Private Messages bpr2

I bet that if y'all went back to AA blanks that at least one them will come back.

goldenthorn wrote:Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
bpr2 wrote:I bet that if y'all went back to AA blanks that at least one them will come back.

That makes no sense...

rasabi

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rasabi
goldenthorn wrote:Yep, we've been mourning further down the front page. Both shirtwhat.com and teetrade.org are immense testaments to and losses for the culture and spirit of shirt.woot and its community.

Ah. I see. I'd read the Teetrade thread a few days ago, but hadn't kept up on it :P

lichme

quality posts: 3261 Private Messages lichme

If you are looking for a new place to hang, by request I have created a new T-Shirt Trading Center. It allows you to paste in the original sale url and auto load the details when you add your unwanted shirts.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
tsukitensh wrote:That makes no sense...

That's just because you either haven't been around long enough or haven't paid enough attention. ;)

bluejester

quality posts: 571 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah, I noticed and miss it profoundly. I also miss Thatrobert's page as well. We've lost a lot of good things in the shirt community in the past year.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that so much has stopped in so short a time. But at the same time I understand why.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
bluchez wrote:That's just because you either haven't been around long enough or haven't paid enough attention. ;)

Were those sites not made for multiple shirt-a-day sites? Not all shirt-a-day sites use the same blanks. Even if the switch to anvil made for a trade reduction on woot, there would be all the other shirt sites.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

tsukitensh wrote:Were those sites not made for multiple shirt-a-day sites? Not all shirt-a-day sites use the same blanks. Even if the switch to anvil made for a trade reduction on woot, there would be all the other shirt sites.

The sites being mourned, teetrade and shirtwhat, were created and maintained by bluchez--the user to whom you're responding--so I surmise he knows best, if anyone, but I'm fairly certain shirtwhat and teetrade were inspired by and created specifically for shirt.woot? Juuuuust guessing, tho.