Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
ckeilah wrote:My cat died today. I just put her carcass in the freezer.

... AH! Literal Fridge Horror! I get it!

firefrogh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages firefrogh

Thank you Woot! and everyone. It was quite the surprise when I looked at my email this morning.

I'm so happy I think I'll break out a cat for breakfast.

sakataguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakataguy

Oh! Gato Al Pastor! I LOVE Al Pastor!!! (Cat Vindaloo is also pretty good.)
In San Jose my landlord's Chinese Restaurant was suspiciously next to the Animal Hospital. The General Tso's was fancatstic, and the Satay was fancatstick! ;-)
(It's true that I'm less of a dog lover. Got a beagle named Menchi (yes, after the dog made famous in the Japanese anime Excel Saga as "the emergency food supply." It's Japanese for "mince". But he'd be tough and stringy.)
Proud member of PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals.
Woot! Woot! Woot!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 24.883s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: wacwac
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 846

First day sales 846
First day posts 42

wolfmoony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfmoony

Are the shirts ever gonna be available to order again? I missed it the first time around but i really want one!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wolfmoony wrote:Are the shirts ever gonna be available to order again? I missed it the first time around but i really want one!

Since it's a specialty ink shirt, it won't be available via our catalog sales. Watch for Plus sales as we do run those shirts there now and then.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sharpy102

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharpy102

Yeah, I was going to ask the same question as the above user. Anyway you guys could bring this back? I would order it in a heart beat. I understand it's a specialty ink shirt but there's a demand for it.
PLIIIIIIIZ!!!!!

ThunderThighs wrote:Since it's a specialty ink shirt, it won't be available via our catalog sales. Watch for Plus sales as we do run those shirts there now and then.