WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Opening numbers for this week

1. That's no moon - 5564
2. Passenger - 3883
3. Trust Me - 6315
4. A Separate Peace - 2370
5. Nocturnowl - 2935
6. Shirt of Stealth - 1407
7. Serotonin and the Dopamines - 4099
8. Winter has come - 1764
9. Songbirds of North America - 3062
10. Wishful Thinking - 10670
11. Zombies Chase Me - 3117
12. Were Schrodinger & Venn Overlap - 1016
13. Tomorrow the world - 2761
14. The Binge - 65009
15. Nevermore - 54715
16. Cat Signal - 1049
17. Spring Rain - 1059
18. A Wormhole in Oregon - 2658
19. Know Your Bones - 2409
20. Someone's Lucky Day - 3409
21. Good to Go - 1076
22. Maybe this wasn't the best idea - 969
23. It's what's inside that counts - 905
24. Platonic Love - 632
25. Cupcake Wars - 562
26. It's what I do best - 1010
27. Red Peggs - 742

RealMenFinishLast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RealMenFinishLast

I'd love to see an all time top 10 best selling shirts, and an all time worst selling shirts list!

Like where the Bragging Rights list goes, it could be the Golden Hamper and the Hamper of Doom or something

wirdou

RealMenFinishLast wrote:I'd love to see an all time top 10 best selling shirts, and an all time worst selling shirts list!

Like where the Bragging Rights list goes, it could be the Golden Hamper and the Hamper of Doom or something

Narfcake made a list in the past with the best selling and the worst selling.

You can also go to the catalog and with the best selling option (already set that on the link) see the best sellers. If you go to the last page you'll see the worst sellers.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
wirdou wrote:Narfcake made a list in the past with the best selling and the worst selling.

Neuropsychosocial has a more updated one. And yes, there's the "always updated" catalog option too, but there is some unreliability in their counting at the end.

Thanks, Wirdou, for continuing the numbers.

wirdou

Narfcake wrote:Neuropsychosocial has a more updated one. And yes, there's the "always updated" catalog option too, but there is some unreliability in their counting at the end.

Thanks, Wirdou, for continuing the numbers.

Thanks Narfcake As I said I was just trying to be someway helpful...in case anyone wants to see how things are going...something I much appreciated when you put the numbers (much more detailed) :D

wirdou

I was going to post the closing numbers...but numbers have gone crazy this week since wednesday more or less... so I though there was no reason to put inaccurate numbers. I hope woot fix that and the opening numbers are accurate