j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:Ok, for the record, I do use a tablet for almost every derby... you may not be able to tell that from the finished product, but I would certainly use the crap out of a new one.

Unless I trade it for blow.

One of those might make you a better artist.

Honestly, I'd flip the crap out of a Cintiq if I won one. $2k buys a helluva slate computer.

move along

oakenspirit

quality posts: 74 Private Messages oakenspirit

This is such a rad derby I think they should also print all of the Honorable mentions!!!

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd

Congrats to Kevlar, odysseyroc, walmazan, and bassanimation for winning the 4-7 slots in this very close derby! I guess woot forgot to keep all the results hidden past sunday this week.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I guess we know all the shirts for next week, unless Woot prints them all at once in a side sale on Monday.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
clarinerd wrote:Congrats to Kevlar, odysseyroc, walmazan, and bassanimation for winning the 4-7 slots in this very close derby! I guess woot forgot to keep all the results hidden past sunday this week.

Too much to code around for a single event. They probably just sucked it up and went with the reveal.

move along