WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

More Random Items than You Can Shake a Stick At!

You know exactly what you want. You know you want to pay between 33% and 47% off list price. Beyond that, you don't care what your shirt or hoodie or apron or tote or iPad sleeve looks like. We don't exactly understand you, but we're glad you're here.

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen

YES YES YES! BIRTHDAY RANDOMS!!!! I'M BUYING A MILLION! OR THREE. Probably just three.

stardustmage

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardustmage

Woo! Just got back from vacation and there is a new UnStealthy and now a random sale! Woot, you are soo bad for my bank account!

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

My thought process:

Oh My! Flying Guards!, randoms again!? Sweet!
However, I've been getting so many randoms, do I really need so many more?
Maybe I'll just get one, because...
Yeah, screw it-- ABT!!!

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

i like random days.

that was fun while it lasted!

bpr2

yes i do!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

In for three (3) more totes.

Edited to add: What's up with the italics?

bpr2

I don't know, maybe it's woot's way to protest the new internet law that's being passed?

catlavander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catlavander

In for 3 tees!!! Yay!

mmmmm....

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Totes out already?! D:

InterestingLady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InterestingLady

What's with the zip tote being full price?

stevenjacks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevenjacks

I literally just yesterday tweeted @woot begging for another random shirt sale.

Am I superpowered?

-jacks

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

stevenjacks wrote:I literally just yesterday tweeted @woot begging for another random shirt sale.

Am I superpowered?

YES

Bruhaha1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bruhaha1234

Does anyone know what the range is for the random shirts? Or is it absolutely random now that you can buy (almost) any shirt? It used to be mostly from a derby period range.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Maybe I'm dim, or just oblivious, but have there always been kids zip-ups?!?!?!? My daughter was just telling me how much she wants one, as she has enough tees (as if such a thing were possible!!!!)
Get em hooked young!
Thanks woot!!!

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
Bruhaha1234 wrote:Does anyone know what the range is for the random shirts? Or is it absolutely random now that you can buy (almost) any shirt? It used to be mostly from a derby period range.

Since the older shirts are printed to order, I expect they're still shirts since the last random sale plus whatever didn't sell out last time.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

Darn, totes gone already? That'll teach me to go to bed on time. Ah well, I probably needed the sleep more than I needed some totes.

Bruhaha1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bruhaha1234
ClaudiaM wrote:Since the older shirts are printed to order, I expect they're still shirts since the last random sale plus whatever didn't sell out last time.

When was the last random shirt sale? I am trying to figure out what derby range to look at for this one...

limberlost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limberlost

Is there any way to trade if you get a random you weren't wanting?

smirltastic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirltastic

No more random 3 pack? I can only fuel my random addiction 3 shirts at a time, instead of 9? Oh sad day. Except good on my checkbook.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

A few of these items are a bit cheaper than the last random sales. In particular, zip-up hoodies are $15.99 this time, they were $19.99 before. That's 4 bucks cheaper - and probably enough to convince me to buy one. Pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts are each a buck cheaper than before, too.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Why is it that every Random Sale makes me want to explode at the sheer number of options????

(Probably because I have a growing teenager who loves his woot shirts)

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Oh no woot! No random unisex tanks?

peonyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peonyrain
Bruhaha1234 wrote:When was the last random shirt sale? I am trying to figure out what derby range to look at for this one...

March 20th.

lichme

quality posts: 3178 Private Messages lichme

Feel free to trade your unwanted randoms here

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

Plus free shipping?!
AWWW YEAAAA BOOOIII

Dadoboy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dadoboy

How would I go about buying a tote or hoodie in a specific print?

]

Papplelifesaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papplelifesaver

Hmmmm. I've been wanting an apron, but the randomness worries me. Does anyone have any vague idea/access to a list of what aprons are available?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

Wootoff: I put three random tees in my basket earlier, and they are the same price during the detour. So, more of a diversion.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Is there a collective somewhere for all the hoodie designs?

I'm contemplating on buying a random hoodie, but I want to see if there is a really crappy one that I would probably end up getting anyways.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

Dadoboy

PocketBrain wrote:Wootoff: I put three random tees in my basket earlier, and they are the same price during the detour. So, more of a diversion.

Yep it's lunchtime in the Big D (actually smaller Carrollton), hence the 1 hour detour, er diversion.

]

linkage89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linkage89

I've been glued to the woot-off waiting for the shirt detour so that I could get A Separate Peace for $12 and all they do is throw up a detour to the Random sale

goldnectar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldnectar

I need to stop coming to this damn site. There goes more money I didn't need to spend. Damnit woot!!!

karma2u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karma2u

Woot has lost me as a customer with their change in shipping policy. The ability to add items all day for one shipping price was enticing. The new policy is prohibitive when places like Amazon (Woot's parent) have free shipping. I'm not buying their soft sell that it's offset by their outstanding pricing. Most of the time I'm purchasing stuff I really don't need anyways. See ya Woot

yldeal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yldeal

You gotta change that price. Had the shirt been $6.65 or $6.67 I would have bought one.

Dadoboy

HA! I had the random apron in my cart, thinking - "Oh, I'll wait till something comes up to combine the shipping". Then the showerhead came up and I said that I would buy that when it showed up again. Looked at my cart and the apron was sold out, cart had no items. No need to buy the showerhead now...

Lost 2 sales!!

Thanks Woot! I'll go buy some tequila instead!

]

Dadoboy

linkage89 wrote:I've been glued to the woot-off waiting for the shirt detour so that I could get A Separate Peace for $12 and all they do is throw up a detour to the Random sale

Heh! I like that shirt!! I want one now...

]

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519
Dadoboy wrote:HA! I had the random apron in my cart, thinking - "Oh, I'll wait till something comes up to combine the shipping". Then the showerhead came up and I said that I would buy that when it showed up again. Looked at my cart and the apron was sold out, cart had no items. No need to buy the showerhead now...

Lost 2 sales!!

Thanks Woot! I'll go buy some tequila instead!

You do know that items from shirt.woot, including the aprons and hoodies, always have free shipping, right?

richrauch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richrauch
yldeal wrote:You gotta change that price. Had the shirt been $6.65 or $6.67 I would have bought one.

I'm made to wonder why it's $6.66 rather than, say, $6.99. All the other shirt prices are $x.99.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

yldeal wrote:You gotta change that price. Had the shirt been $6.65 or $6.67 I would have bought one.

Then buy 2 and it's $13.32.
Or buy 3 and it's $19.98.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items