WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Donna Battle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Donna Battle

*crickets*

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

*stomps on crickets.*

Nothing follows.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:*stomps on crickets.*

Oh No!
Jiminy!!!

move along

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

I didn't post the opening numbers cause still they are probably wrong... I'll keep a close eye on the numbers and post them when they are accurate

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
wirdou wrote:I didn't post the opening numbers cause still they are probably wrong... I'll keep a close eye on the numbers and post them when they are accurate

Narfcake, you are missed- big thanks for all your help for so long. And big thanks for your recent help, Wirdou!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
rglee129 wrote:Narfcake, you are missed- big thanks for all your help for so long. And big thanks for your recent help, Wirdou!

Thank you! I always appreciated knowing the numbers...I will keep doing...don't know for how long, to put my two cents

Donna Battle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Donna Battle

Oh noes, my poor crickets!

I miss the numbers, but moreso I miss the camaraderie. I rarely (OK, never) joined in but it was fun to watch.

I wonder if we'll get a detour today? There's a couple of shirts I've been on the fence about, $3 off would definitely sway my opinion. I wonder if I put them in my cart now, if they'll show at the cheaper price later?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Donna Battle wrote:I wonder if we'll get a detour today? There's a couple of shirts I've been on the fence about, $3 off would definitely sway my opinion. I wonder if I put them in my cart now, if they'll show at the cheaper price later?

The detour came, but it directed to randoms!!
Call in the National Guard, Woot did something unexpected!!

move along

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Kinda missing Narf's numbers about now. =( Especially in light of the woot off.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
rglee129 wrote:Narfcake, you are missed- big thanks for all your help for so long. And big thanks for your recent help, Wirdou!

Ditto! I miss those numbers too.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Awwwww, and thanks. I'm glad that for almost the 2 years, it has been a big help. Another round of applause goes to TheGolux and Neuropsychosocial too!

I'm not too surprised that the numbers are off again - it seems to happen every time they add or change something; most recently was the cart. By next week it should be closer, and if not, there's always random.org for your number fix.