ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Some of my designs seem to be missing from the "all designs" catalog. The one from the last Mentions of Honor sale isn't there yet and I'm supposed to buy it for someone who missed the sale. The D Contract shirts do still go in the catalog, right? Hopefully it's not me who's misunderstanding something...though that is possible. :P

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ochopika wrote:Some of my designs seem to be missing from the "all designs" catalog. The one from the last Mentions of Honor sale isn't there yet and I'm supposed to buy it for someone who missed the sale. The D Contract shirts do still go in the catalog, right? Hopefully it's not me who's misunderstanding something...though that is possible. :P

They are supposed to, but haven't yet. I'm sure it's some technical thing the back-end folks haven't worked out yet.

move along

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
ochopika wrote:Some of my designs seem to be missing from the "all designs" catalog. The one from the last Mentions of Honor sale isn't there yet and I'm supposed to buy it for someone who missed the sale. The D Contract shirts do still go in the catalog, right? Hopefully it's not me who's misunderstanding something...though that is possible. :P

When I asked Travis about this issue he said that the designs from the D contracts go then to the catalog, but they have to be moved manually, and that's why it can take some time

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

wirdou wrote:When I asked Travis about this issue he said that the designs from the D contracts go then to the catalog, but they have to be moved manually, and that's why it can take some time

ah ok, thanks yous guys!