WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How baggy do you like your pants?
  • 4.3% - Super, duper baggy! 48
  • 87.7% - Not so baggy, but not super tight either. 980
  • 8.1% - Skinny jeans 4 life! 90
1118 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Quality Posts

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

None of the above; I wear skirts.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Pants should stay up, covering your underwears and butt where they belong and you should be able to move in them. That's the minimum I require. I wish I could wear skirts more often. But I work in a lab. EH&S type people frown on skirts in labs. It's a safety thing.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I paint 'em on.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
goldenthorn wrote:I paint 'em on.

move along

chronicle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chronicle

Where's the "I like them to fit well, you know, like a normal person." option.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
chronicle wrote:Where's the "I like them to fit well, you know, like a normal person." option.

That would be the 2nd option. A little bit of room to move. Doesn't look like you are wearing a circus tent. The waist doesn't hang down to your knees. And isn't skin tight and only wearable by super skinny people that never eat...or that aren't super skinny but like to pretend they are but look horrible in their jeans.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba

Baggy enough for my killer dance moves!

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

pajama/sweat/"jogger" pants in public was one of the greatest social acceptances ever granted in my lifetime... shun the naysayers!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Baggy, but not MC Hammer parachute-pants baggy.