WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Product Spotlight: Aprons

Style tip: take your favorite tee shirt and get it covered in flour and egg. Then, douse it with grease for a little sparkle and stain it with chili for that fresh out-of-the-kitchen look. Or wait, sorry that's exactly what you DON'T want to do. But then how do you look stylish in the kitchen? With one of these awesome Shirt.Woot aprons, that's how! Check it!

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01

once again kitchen warfare is available to the masses. I wounder how long before it sells out and people flip out

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

Thank you for making the Okey Dokey Artichoke not in yellow. I love the design, but not so much yellow.

ramdangeriii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ramdangeriii

I love woot aprons!! They are super sturdy and have a drawstring to make the neck longer or shorter!!!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Snagging one of these Kitchen Warfare ones for my husband on Fathers Day in case they dont come back again. I can take advantage of the free shipping since Ive got plenty of time for that one!

Something tells me Kitchen Warfare will sell out, I wonder how long till it does.

sarcasm397

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sarcasm397

Oh goodness, Fresh Cake AND Makin' Bread, the two aprons I've always wanted but haven't gotten. Now is the time to buy both, I think.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
sarcasm397 wrote:Oh goodness, Fresh Cake AND Makin' Bread, the two aprons I've always wanted but haven't gotten. Now is the time to buy both, I think.

don't ever think! just do!

that was fun while it lasted!

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

I used my Makin' Bread apron extensively over the past 2 days (made several cakes for a friend's wedding, including a TARDIS :3)

They are excellent quality!

When I saw this sale I was hoping for a bento apron, but the "acquired taste" and "bake it so" are also so very tempting...

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Was hoping for This Was a Triumph, but I'll probably get Acquired Taste for my mom (a big Walking Dead and zombie fan :] ) I own a Reflections of Pi apron and love it so much!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

My GF made me a "Bake it so" apron before there was one on here. It's amazing
Nothing says love like a handpainted Starfleet comm. badge on an apron.

froglet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages froglet

We want MORE, more, more aprons!! NOW

Why is my name on here and how do I get it off?

To edit your signature, please click on "your account," found under your username at the top right of any woot page.

exlaxer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages exlaxer

Sold Out??!?! Woot! Minions - Please bring woot aprons back around again before this Father's Day. Thank you!

I hope you can sleep at night knowing that you just made me buy 3.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

exlaxer wrote:Sold Out??!?! Woot! Minions - Please bring woot aprons back around again before this Father's Day. Thank you!

froglet wrote:We want MORE, more, more aprons!! NOW

Well, the apron side sale was around for a whole week. And while an apron-specific side sale may be rare, many themed side sales do contain aprons. Please make sure to keep a closer eye on the shirt.woot side sales featured on the front page (they change weekly!) so that you don't miss any desired items in the future!

ecalcott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecalcott

SHIPPING DATE?
Anyone know when these aprons are shipping? I sprung for expedited but still see they are "awaiting shipping". I need to know if I should start formulating a backup plan or forever be loathed by my dear mother when I have nothing to present on "her" day.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ecalcott wrote:SHIPPING DATE?
Anyone know when these aprons are shipping? I sprung for expedited but still see they are "awaiting shipping". I need to know if I should start formulating a backup plan or forever be loathed by my dear mother when I have nothing to present on "her" day.

The sale states that they will begin shipping on 5/6. As you have paid for expedited shipping, I believe that you should be receiving your apron(s) tomorrow. If you do not receive your order tomorrow, please send an email to support@woot.com with your username, order number, and query.