bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba

Way to provoke an epic writeup Tater. ;P Poor Ignorant...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
odysseyroc wrote:Congrats on your first print, tater! I hope that Cintiq balances your wobbly table!

If not, I know where you can trade it for blow.

move along

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
bluetuba wrote:Way to provoke an epic writeup Tater. ;P Poor Ignorant...

Ignorant either just realized he was dead weight, or is mad that he wasn't able to keep up his plan of holding Tater down.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
odysseyroc wrote:Ignorant either just realized he was dead weight, or is mad that he wasn't able to keep up his plan of holding Tater down.

Who represents Yoko in this scenario? The Cintiq?

move along

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
odysseyroc wrote:Ignorant either just realized he was dead weight, or is mad that he wasn't able to keep up his plan of holding Tater down.

For the record. Ignorant told me this shirt was crap when I pitched it. Just sayin.

Nothing follows.

taternuggets

j5 wrote:Who represents Yoko in this scenario? The Cintiq?

heh.

Nothing follows.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
taternuggets wrote:For the record. Ignorant told me this shirt was crap when I pitched it. Just sayin.

Haha! It's true.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba

Don't feel bad Ignorant, it totally *is* crap, but woot is known for selling crap so I guess there is some synergy there.

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

I'm detecting very high troll readings on shirt.woot today. I blame the hilarious write-up.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Yay! Congrats taternuggets! on your first print!!

ignorant

geekincarnadine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekincarnadine

Congrats, Taternuggets! It's fun to see you win. As j5 mentioned, the irony is great, too.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

Clever line, but seriously? People work hard putting together a design and a line of text gets 2nd place? I must be missing something. Congrats either way, popular vote wins.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
ambergreen wrote:Wonder what tablet the "write up" was drawn on.

Best.

I dunno, but it's the same illustrator that Prof Sean uses for the Sean Adams School of Buisness over on main woot. (Which means it has a good chance of BEING Sean. XD)

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129

Congrats! Wowee!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 71 Private Messages oakenspirit

Grats Tater! What a week to get a first print on!!!

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui
shaywalters wrote:So, does the shirt literally say "This shirt contains content that some viewers may find disturbing" ??? Or did I miss the place to click to find the disturbing stuff?

I'm pretty sure the shirt literally says that.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Harui wrote:I'm pretty sure the shirt literally says that.

It does.

Congrats, Tater! And FWIW, this isn't the first time in which a "I quickly threw this together" design managed to outdo others.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

I forgot to check today's shirt until now. Zowee! I'm witnessing a piece of Woot history today.

awhuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awhuy

congrats! i think woot learned its lesson that if you condone text, hilarious verbal comedy ensues (and wins something)

thejsm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejsm

I have to admit, I was looking for the humor in this shirt; let me know where to find it.

ignorant

thejsm wrote:I have to admit, I was looking for the humor in this shirt; let me know where to find it.

On the back.

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
thejsm wrote:I have to admit, I was looking for the humor in this shirt; let me know where to find it.

It's an inside joke... as in you have to buy it and look on the inside of the shirt.

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

taternuggets

Just one last thank you for everyone that stopped by to congratulate me. It was an exciting day.

Nothing follows.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 47.558s
First Sucker: marchchcic7
Last Wooter to Woot: lowphat
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 1654
First day posts 63