WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cramwear: Gear Up for Finals

It's that time of year again, the time when you open up your head and spray your brain with a firehose of knowledge so you're prepared for exams. Will all that knowledge fit? We don't know. But we do know that we can outfit you with some pretty cool scholastic stuff like tees and hoodies and totes. Check it out!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I remember someone recommending the exact same idea for the Grim Readers Book Club Zip Hoodie when the shirt first came out

Thank you for listening woot!

that was fun while it lasted!

catherinemcclarey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages catherinemcclarey

The Shakespeare-themed items would make perfect graduation presents for my college-bound daughter (who received a drama scholarship & plans to be an English major)!

lerandia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lerandia

Yeah...finals will be over by the time anyone receives these. o-O

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27

Congrats to your daughter! I was an English/Theater double major in college, though I graduated nine years ago (!!!) which makes me feel very old. I write plays now, which means I work in publishing and write plays at night.

I have the Shakespeare A-Z tote. I really like it, but it would benefit from the print being a little larger. It's smaller than it is on the AA Women's Small tee, so some of the lettering is harder to read. Still love it though.

catherinemcclarey wrote:The Shakespeare-themed items would make perfect graduation presents for my college-bound daughter (who received a drama scholarship & plans to be an English major)!

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

I wanted that procrastinate shirt in a Hoodie SOOOOOOOO much.

zinodaur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zinodaur

Woot ! My shirt is back. :D

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark

On the t-shirt "Snooze" is the clock itself or his wrist watch wrong?

trevoralan42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trevoralan42

When I click on Why Bother the price changes to $18...what's up?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

trevoralan42 wrote:When I click on Why Bother the price changes to $18...what's up?

Hmmm. Checking. Please hold.

UPDATE: Fixed now.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Love the Shakespeare print. Don't need this in a t-shirt though. Could you add a tote bag for "Read the Book!" ? I'd happily pull the trigger and get a couple of those.

megmoves

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megmoves

Re: Seratonin & the Dopamines hoodie

What's the dif between "Ecp Gray" and "Eco Gray?"

ArsenalOfCharm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArsenalOfCharm

Also would like to know this, the lightweight zips are some of my favorite garments from woot :D

megmoves wrote:Re: Seratonin & the Dopamines hoodie

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

megmoves wrote:Re: Seratonin & the Dopamines hoodie

Just a typo on the Size SMALL. Working on getting it fixed.

UPDATE: Fixed

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

christinact

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christinact

I would totally buy a long sleeved shirt or a sweatshirt if they came in XS Certainly, CERTAINLY, there must be other petite wooters like me

azumidoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azumidoom

The "Read A Book" design needs to go on a LW hoodie!