WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

ahasbrookc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahasbrookc

i fear world chaos if nevermore falls out of the top 20

perryju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perryju

A) Nevermore should have been "retired" from the Top 20 list ages ago.

B) The top 20 list has now become obsolete because most shirts are available on print anyways.

C) Why not just retire Nevermore from the Top 20, and leave it for sale. Have some sort of special shirt printing party where you print all the raven-related shirts, or print nevermore on a bunch of things as a retirement party!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
perryju wrote:A) Nevermore should have been "retired" from the Top 20 list ages ago.

B) The top 20 list has now become obsolete because most shirts are available on print anyways.

C) Why not just retire Nevermore from the Top 20, and leave it for sale. Have some sort of special shirt printing party where you print all the raven-related shirts, or print nevermore on a bunch of things as a retirement party!

A. As Nevermore works on the theory of negativity, thank you. Your little rant just bought it some more time.

B. Yes, shirts will continue to be available in the catalog, but the $3 difference and the lesser exposure really reduces the number of subsequent sales.

C. They did run Nevermore's 5th Birthday recently ... so it's too young to retire!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

AA blnaks on the dailies - are you excited Narf?

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:AA blnaks on the dailies - are you excited Narf?

If by excited, you mean I might actually check once a day now ... yes, but that's as far as I'll go for now.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Closing numbers though it seems to update...whenever it wants XDXD

1. Wizard of Aw's - 4467
2. Starcheology - 4703
3. The Unstealthiest Ninja: Flight School - 3810
4. Disturbing - 1852
5. It is not ordinary men - 1493
6. Trust Me -6758
7. That's no moon - 5966
8. The Passenger - 4245
9. Winter has come - 2049