WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mexico!

Need some clothing to help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? You can start with some Mexico-themed shirts and then top it off with an apron to cook your favorite Mexican dish. Or maybe you don't even celebrate Cinco de Mayo but just want some new Mexico-themed clothing. Doesn't matter to us! We'll still sell this stuff to you.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Sale ends day after Cinco de mayo. Hmmm. That might have been planned better.... 8p

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Muertocorrido is an amazing design. I missed the original sale of this shirt so I had to get it from teetrade back in the day and I get so many compliments on it. I must have this zipup but its just so hot here in Texas to think of a jacket right now. I need some time to think about the jacket part. The design is a no brainer.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

rayray8822

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

Where's El Guapo's Piñata Emporium?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/were-more-than-famous

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Someone needs to make a good red dead redemption themed shirt focused on mexico. Best game ever, it deserves it.

pfffft!

kacivic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kacivic
crickee wrote:Muertocorrido is an amazing design. I missed the original sale of this shirt so I had to get it from teetrade back in the day and I get so many compliments on it. I must have this zipup but its just so hot here in Texas to think of a jacket right now. I need some time to think about the jacket part. The design is a no brainer.

I picked up that shirt on release day, and it's still one of my favorite shirts.

That lightweight hoodie is actually sounding pretty nice after being out for the 40 deg. temp drop here in Houston yesterday. I'll have to give this one some thought.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Can't believe you left out Holy Guacamole.

kat62tee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kat62tee
kacivic wrote:I picked up that shirt on release day, and it's still one of my favorite shirts.

That lightweight hoodie is actually sounding pretty nice after being out for the 40 deg. temp drop here in Houston yesterday. I'll have to give this one some thought.

I think it is worth it got my first LW hoody the other day and it is very soft, and probably just as light as the long sleeve tee would be, good for the evening, if it cools off at night at all in Texas.I like this design too just don't know if it is something I'd wear a lot for myself.

kat62tee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kat62tee

I like three or four of the designs on this event, tough trying to decide what makes the final cut!