WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Star Wear II: The Empire Strikes Trek

It's May 4th (or depending on when you're reading this, it might just be in the general vicinity of May 4th), so celebrate Star Wars in style with these Star Wars-themed shirts. Oh, and there's some Star Trek in there too because they're basically the same thing, amirite!?

wheatunrye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheatunrye

are the woot plus shirts screen or digital printed?

earlyre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages earlyre

dang...i already have 5 of these prints..
Downtime
It's a trap
Console Wars
@-@
That's no moon
all regular tees though..

indycat7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indycat7

Yay - one long sleeve @-@ coming my way!

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
wheatunrye wrote:are the woot plus shirts screen or digital printed?

I am 99% certain they are screen printed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wheatunrye wrote:are the woot plus shirts screen or digital printed?

Daily, Plus, and Top 20 are screen printed.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
ThunderThighs wrote:Daily, Plus, and Top 20 are screen printed.

Kevlar51's experience says otherwise. Likewise, my "last wooter" copy of Procrastination University arrived DTG too.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
ThunderThighs wrote:Daily, Plus, and Top 20 are screen printed.

Awwww TT, I love your O-K sig smiley

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

To clarify on the Screen vs. Digital question it's useful to understand the economics a bit. Depending on your screenprinter and how they manage their workflow, they might want 72+ units to justify the cost of screens and set up. There are a lot of factors to consider (# of colors, garment, etc), but in our case, we can generally set up a screen print if we have more than 25 orders for a design (generally, NOT always). Digital printing has helped us fill in the gap. In some cases (more than we might have thought) our added selection means we have items in a +Sale that sell 4-12 units. In this case, we can't justify setting up 8+ screens. The economics don't work. But with DTG, we have the ability to print these low numbers and make you happy (mostly anyway). Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the volume to promise a screenprint every time, but having this flexibility is good for our selection and allows us to 'experiment' with a design or product type we might not be able to otherwise.

I hope that helps.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

To apron, or not to apron.....

I was trying to limit myself to 2 (due to space), and I have acquired Donut Panic and Fresh Cake. But I may just have to break down..... (*sigh*)

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

uh oh...@-@ in a long sleeve...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:To apron, or not to apron.....

I was trying to limit myself to 2 (due to space), and I have acquired Donut Panic and Fresh Cake. But I may just have to break down..... (*sigh*)

do it! c'mon, you've got the room! just follow the ancient art of apron origami!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

Basically the same thing?! Them there is fighting words! ;P

wishkonsinin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wishkonsinin

I bought the shirt Womens' size XL cloaking device (engaged -disengaged)
I washed it in cool to lukewarm water and now it's a medium! The cotton is very thin compared to even the t-shirts I buy my Husband in packages. Not too happy when I washed a load of t-shirts and that was the only one that shrunk.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

tgentry's trooper with glasses didn't make it in?

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Welcome to the world of Anvil shirts~ May the odds be ever in your favor.

wishkonsinin wrote:I bought the shirt Womens' size XL cloaking device (engaged -disengaged)
I washed it in cool to lukewarm water and now it's a medium! The cotton is very thin compared to even the t-shirts I buy my Husband in packages. Not too happy when I washed a load of t-shirts and that was the only one that shrunk.

that was fun while it lasted!

JethroOp369

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JethroOp369

If Poker Game was on a LW Zip, I would be out 35 bucks right now. (I just got my random LW and I didn't know you guys used Alternative Earth, love these hoodies!)

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Does the glow in the dark ink look or feel funny?

blundergirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blundergirl

Woot needs way more Karen Hallion. Thanks for offering this design.

pyro530

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pyro530

Apparently Woot doesn't offer American Apparel T's anymore?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

pyro530 wrote:Apparently Woot doesn't offer American Apparel T's anymore?

We've been using Anvil tees for awhile now.
However, just recently we have started offering BOTH Anvil and AA choices: Limited Time: Choose AA or Anvil