WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Artist Spotlight: Walmazan

There are some artists who are masters at blending in. They don't have a specific style they can call their own; they just do whatever. Walmazan is NOT one of those artists. Every time you see a squat little animal, or a laughing mountain, or food with a face, the first thing you think is, "that's definitely Walmazan." The second thing you think is, "I want that."

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

This is very, very bad. This side sale is going to bankrupt me. One of my favorite designers = must buy half (or more) of these shirts!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

I bought today's shirt, along with the Fresh Cake and aVEGers totes. Ow, my wallet!

lonelypond

quality posts: 462 Private Messages lonelypond

I miss seeing the olive version of Fresh Cake but nice choice of designs. Raven on the tote looks good.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx

Would probably be getting a "Fresh Cake" tote if it was a zipped one.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Muy Beuno! Walmazan was one of the artists that got me hooked on woot shirts in the first place!

My bank account is going to hate me, once I get some money in it that is.

blazer10777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blazer10777

Could not be more thrilled! Wait, yeah I could, if the Fresh Cake tee was available in purple. Oh well, I'm still in for the tote...

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

wow look at all this stuff! congrats Wences!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Woot and Walmazan goes together like cupcakes and eating cupcakes.

What a cool selection. Love the new design too. Congrats!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
Spiritgreen wrote:Woot and Walmazan goes together like cupcakes and eating cupcakes.

I first read that as cupcakes eating cupcakes , which reminded me of The Last Cupcake, of which I have 1.8 copies of. I do intend to rebuild the 0.8 copy too ...

What a cool selection. Love the new design too. Congrats!

Indeed! Just from shirt.woot, I have 31 of Wences' designs, plus several more from other sites. Counting the duplicates ... I HAVE NO IDEA!

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

So happy to see this side sale (finally!!)-but how could you leave "Calorie Burning" out???? I know I can buy it digital-printed, but c'mon, it belongs in here with "Motivation" and besides, who can resist a carrot with a flame-thrower??

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

So much Walmazan goodness! Congrats on the feature!

paulewannacracker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulewannacracker

Realized I am a Walmazonian with six shirts already in my arsenal. Now there will be more.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Thanks so much guys for all your support!!! and Thanks so much woot for the sale! Its so amazing!!!