theatergal17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theatergal17
ktappe wrote:Historically inaccurate. These two creatures never co-existed. And it wasn't even close; 150 million years ago vs. 67 million years ago. T-Rex actually existed closer to our time than he did Stegosaurus.

Sure, except that's a triceratops and not a stegosaurus. Triceratops lived "around 68 to 65.5 million years ago" according to my internet sources..."

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
theatergal17 wrote:Sure, except that's a triceratops and not a stegosaurus. Triceratops lived "around 68 to 65.5 million years ago" according to my internet sources..."

Win.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

joselyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joselyn
Mavyn wrote:Win.

Besides, T-Rex knows how to use those temporal wormholes. I have a t-shirt that shows him on the Oregon trail...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

mmmm... meat. Congrats, Wences!

jlimm1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jlimm1

No way a T-Rex could take down a triceratops. Triceratops has three swords and a shield... and that's just his face.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats on the print and on the Spotlight Wences! So well deserved!:D

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
jlimm1 wrote:No way a T-Rex could take down a triceratops. Triceratops has three swords and a shield... and that's just his face.

lol

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 49.887s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: jalvarado78
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 726 AA & Anvil
First day posts 46

polidiotic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polidiotic
bluetuba wrote:lol

+1 to that. I'm glad I checked this b4 bed. ;P