WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Listen To Your Shirt

You can't see music. You can hear it. So how do you make musical clothing? You don't. You make clothing ABOUT music. Like these awesome shirts and long-sleeve tees that we're selling here! Yes, maybe someday they'll make cloth out of music; until then, we're the best you've got!

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

I want the Filthy Hippies T for my Husband, but he does not wear long sleeves. I need a short sleeve T!!

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie
traquy wrote:I want the Filthy Hippies T for my Husband, but he does not wear long sleeves. I need a short sleeve T!!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-filthy-hippies

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr

I wish the flute looked a bit more like, oh - a flute.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Oh how I wish the side sales were back on AA too. I would have bought 3 of these right now.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Touring with the Big G should be here too.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519
computermd82 wrote:Oh how I wish the side sales were back on AA too. I would have bought 3 of these right now.

Agreed. Maybe not three of these shirts, but definitely agree in general.

riddley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riddley

'In Harmony' is my ATF woot shirt! Howabout printing it on a long sleeve tee? This design is too good for just the warm weather months!