WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Softwear: Programming Shirts

You work in code, in pixels. You can't look at a website without seeing a series of complicated tags and numbers and symbols. You're basically fluent in another language, the language of the internet. Also, you can wear whatever you want to work, like these tees and stuff!

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme

I LOL'd harder than I should have @ runtime error.

lawngnome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawngnome

Woot! What have you done? I really wanted to see Code of Arms as a Zip Hoodie.
I need a new hoodie. The air in our office has been wonky for a few weeks. And I love this design.

Be crazy and give me a Zip Hoodie Code of Arms!!

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx

What has become of the zip totes? I'd be getting 1981 but w/o a zipper I'll get less use out of it than the 3.5 floppies I still have.

glabifrons

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glabifrons

So are these American Apparel or Anvil? (why no choice on this one? I'd gladly spend the extra buck!)

In American Apparel I need a 2XL, but in Anvil that's a freaking dress! (I was horribly disappointed in my last orders)

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

The ss tees are anvil, ls tees are AA, hoodies are anvil (I think). They stated specifically that the choice was limited to dailies, most likely because in addition to determining if there's enough demand, they're also working out the logistics of having to print in 2 different runs per size. Better to give them a trial run and limit what gets hosed up.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
Mavyn wrote: hoodies are anvil (I think).

Lightweight Hoodies are Alternative Apparel's Eco-Heather Zip Hoodie.

These hoodies run small, but Woot has a separate size chart.

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

If anyone wants the pullover Coexist hoodie, I have one in XXL up for trade; either a trade for another shirt or sale via new shirt from woot.

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack
glabifrons wrote:So are these American Apparel or Anvil? (why no choice on this one? I'd gladly spend the extra buck!)

In American Apparel I need a 2XL, but in Anvil that's a freaking dress! (I was horribly disappointed in my last orders)

These will be Anvil. AA are only available on the daily shirt.

glabifrons

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glabifrons

Thanks to all who replied.
I should have specified - I'm talking about the (Coexist) short sleeve shirt.

It sounds like it's Anvil so I'll have to order a smaller one for me. Not sure if I'm going to order one for my kid though - they put adult head size neck holes in the K4 shirts (Where's Ted Healy??). When he wears 'em, they end up hanging off his shoulder halfway down his arm (which looks utterly ridiculous). The American Apparel ones never did that.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Woot would be $60 richer if this side sale were on AA. I see 4 shirts here that I have on Anvil... I'd gladly replace them..

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele

I'm sorry but 'Flow chart of Life' has the boxes mixed up. The question 'Is it one thing?' should be in the diamond! The statement should be in the square.

Obviously not designed by a programmer.

Marichele

vanessa42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vanessa42

Any chance of getting the starry night shirt in a short sleeve? My husband is a walking furnace and I'm pretty sure he'd incinerate in a long sleeve shirt.

lawngnome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawngnome
vanessa42 wrote:Any chance of getting the starry night shirt in a short sleeve? My husband is a walking furnace and I'm pretty sure he'd incinerate in a long sleeve shirt.

You should be able to order short sleeve versions here: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/ascii-night

Printed to order.

callkathy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages callkathy

Does anyone else find it highly ironic that there is a code error at the bottom of the softwear programming shirts page?
http://screencast.com/t/HFU4ihw48zAT